19 : do not let anyone ruin the day

nineteen:

__________________

I simply tied my hair on a single ponytail before looking at myself in front of the mirror.

You look so good, Haru.

I just finished preparing for our date and to tell you, i had a bit of a problem thinking what i should wear right now just to match his looks.

I took my phone from the bedside table but before even sliding it inside my bag, it suddenly rang for a phone call.

Who....

"Any updates, Jeon Haru?"

Oh it's Ms. Nam!

"Ms. Nam! You called... Oh well things are going smoothly. Really smooth!"
I said, laughing. I took my keys on the table and hurried outside. Jay must have been waiting for me on the parking lot.

"I need details, Ms. Jeon." she cleared, making me clear my throat for a long ass explanation. I hopped inside the elevator and pressed the ground floor before speaking.

"I got him open up on me yesterday.. And everything is going as i planned. We'll be dating right now. At Coex Mall... Just your typical mall date. Do you wanna come?" i asked her, chuckling. The elevator silently went down... Slower than i expected.

"I don't. You can enjoy the date, just give me updates from time to time. And do not waste your time, Haru."

"We should really meet some other time tho, Ms. Nam.. I have so many things to ask from you..."

Like, where did her hatred for Jay came from? Why is she so obsessed of giving him a heartbreak? Why does she want a revenge? And etc.

"I'll schedule a meeting again. I'll hang up now, Ms. Jeon. Remember to stick on your mission, no matter what."

"Copy, Ma'am. Make Park Jay fall in love and break-"

*ting!

The elevator door opened, revealing Jay in front, waiting for her.

Jay realized she's talking to someone, looking at her phone and arching an eyebrow.

"What's breaking?" he asked, putting the lollipop on his mouth on the side of his cheeks cutely.

Shoot... I almost got caught there!

"Ahh... No... I was calling the fixing agency if they can like.... fix the sink on my unit... It's kinda broken." i lied, making up an excuse. I quickly ended the phone call and slid my phone inside my bag.

Thank god he bought it, nodding his head in understanding.

"I was just about to go up to check on you... Thought something happened." he turned his back, walking towards his car.

"ahh... hehe..." i just awkwardly laughed. Damn Jeon Haru, you almost got caught there! Now shake that awkwardness off you!

"You okay?"
He asked, leaning on his car. I smiled at him, a confident one.

"Of course, just excited." i walked towards him, locking him on his car and leaning towards his direction.

Our faces went closer with each other, i stared at his eyes intently

"I'm all yours today, Love. Please make the day... fun."
I chuckled, taking the lollipop on his mouth and putting it on mine with a smirk. Oh! Raspberry flavor! One of my favorite!