Chapter 28

"Twins?!"

Jungkook's and Taehyung's eyes both went wide as they stared at Doctor Lee. Taehyung averted his gaze from the doctor, eyes glued on Jungkook's belly in disbelief.

Doctor Lee coughed awkwardly, "It's a bit impressive to have twins on first pregnancy to be honest. Your...Well...your...is quite s-strong..." he pointed his index finger at Taehyung's crotch, making the mafia boss choked on his own spit.

Jungkook tilted his head, staring both of the male who's coughing uncontrollably with his confused gaze, "What are you guys talking about?" He asked, innocence dripping in his words.

"N-Nothing, petal. Hyungie just too happy to have a twins!" Taehyung lied, placing his warm hand on Jungkook's belly as he started rubbing circles on it.

"I'm happy too!!!" Jungkook squealed out, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's bicep, "By the way, Doctor Lee, when can I know little peanuts' gender?"

"After 4 or 5 months would do. Maybe the next time you do a check up with me, you would know the gender," Doctor Lee replied with a small smile on his face.

Jungkook again squealed, "I hope it's a boy!"

"But I hope it's a girl, petal." Taehyung chuckled softly when he saw a small pout decorated on Jungkook's face. "I want a boy, hyungie~"

Doctor Lee stared at the couple who are still arguing cutely, as he asked himself, Why do I have a feeling that Jungkook's twins would be one girl and one boy?

--------------------------------------------------

A baby magazine was placed on Jungkook's lap as a small baby blue blanket was wrapped around his tummy. "So cute..." he trails off, staring the cute baby picture.

"A good mommy who wants her child to be talent in anything should make her baby listen to more classical music and watch more books..." he read out the content in the book. He looked at his protruding belly, "So I should listen more music!"

He stood up from his sitting position, decided to find his Taetae hyungie to find him so classical music but a loud squeal behind him startled him.

He flinched when someone hugged him tightly. His eyes get teary as he stared at the women who was hugging him right now, "W-Who are you?" Jungkook asked, wanting to push the women away but she's too strong.

"Oh my god!!! You look so much alike to a bunny!!!" The women squealed, squishing Jungkook's cheeks with her palm while the boy still confused.

More tears filled in his eyes as he feels like his cheeks were burning right now, "S-Stop..."

"Mom! What are you doing now?!" Jungkook eyes lit up at the familiar voice. He looked at Taehyung who was rushing to them like he's a life saviour. Not for long, he was again in Taehyung's embrace.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's red cheeks, glaring at his mom, "Told you to refrain yourself from touching my precious right?" He questioned Mrs Kim while the women just shrugged in reply.

"He's too cute for god sake!" Mrs Kim squealed again when Jungkook looked at her with his wide bambi eyes, "A-Are you Taetae hyungie's eomma?"

"Oh my sweetie pie! Yes I am, baby. You can call me eomma too!" Mrs Kim again rubbed Jungkook's cheeks but her hands get swatted away by the possessive Kim Taehyung.

A wide bunny smile plastered on Jungkook's face, "Nice to meet you, eomma!"

"Ahh!!! Cuteness overload!!! He's damn cute, Tae. Where did you find him? I wanna adopt him!" Mrs Kim forcefully snatched Jungkook from Taehyung's embrace, hugging him tightly.

"Mom, stop squeezing him! He's pregnant now!" Mrs Kim quickly let Jungkook go, placing both of her hands on Jungkook's belly, "Oh my, really?! I hope the baby will look like you little bun! Please don't be alike to Kim Taehyung's, he's giving me a headache." She pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing dramatically.

Jungkook giggled out, "I want little peanuts look like Taetae hyungie though...Taetae hyungie is cute!"

"Who is little peanut, baby?" Mrs Kim again squished Jungkook's cheeks as she can't stop herself from rubbing the chubby, fluffy cheeks of Jungkook.

"Little peanut is a nickname for the babies!"

"Ohh I see...Wait! Did I hear babies?! You guys are having twins?!" Mrs Kim's mouth went agape, staring Taehyung and Jungkook in disbelief when they nodded their heads.

Mrs Kim opened her mouth, wanting to say something but Taehyung was quicker than her, "Where's dad?"

"That old man says he wants to check the guard team," Mrs Kim stated, plopping herself on the soft couch. Taehyung sat in front of Mrs Kim as he pulled Jungkook on his lap, "When you guys would be leaving?"

"You rascal! Are you that desperate want us to leave?" Mrs Kim smacked Taehyung's forehead with her purse, making the mafia boss groaned in pain.

"I'm just asking, mom!" Taehyung whined, rubbing his red forehead.

"I won't leave until I have enough bonding time with my lovely Jungkook~" Mrs Kim stood up, placing a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead while the boy giggled out. "I want to hang out with eomma too!" Jungkook voiced out, earning another kiss from the women.

"Lord! This bunny is not good for my health!" Mrs Kim gasped out dramatically, earning a snicker from Taehyung.

"Too bad he's mine. So back off women!" Taehyung said to Mrs Kim while the women again smacked his forehead hardly.

"Kookie likes me better, okay? Right, kookie?" Mrs Kim asked Jungkook, eyes sparkling as her heart keep on chanting 'say yes say yes!'.

"I like both of you very much!" Jungkook opened his arms, wanting to show how much he loves Mrs Kim and Taehyung but he huffed when they weren't paying attention on him.

He jutted his cherry red lips out, "Yah~ Pay attention on me!" He punched Taehyung's chest with his small fists then crossed his arms over his chest, "Stop bickering!" He muttered, glaring at Mrs Kim and Taehyung.

Mrs Kim and Taehyung both cooed out loud. "What should I do to you, petal? You're too cute for your own good!" Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheek while the boy still glaring at him.

"I'm not cute!" He pouted, cheeks puffed out.

"Whatever you say, you're still the cutest in eomma's heart!" Mrs Kim placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's nose, making the boy scrunched his nose up.

Taehyung stared at the cute face of Jungkook, can't help but sighed, Jeon Jungkook is too fucking cute for my poor heart...