5. bachelorette party

Y/N Pov.:

"Y/N love, your girls are here." Tom screamed from downstairs. I put my beautyblender away and walked downstairs. At the door waited Luna, Evelyn, Gracie and... Lili ?

"Oh my god, what are you doing here ?" i asked suprised and hugged her. Normally i would have loved to have my bachelorette party with Luna, Evelyn, Gracie and Z but because of the strict Euphoria season 2 filming Z couldn't come earlier. Luckily she got the day of the wedding and day before and after off. She also told me she would have a date but didn't told me who.

Gracie. Lovely girl. Haz new girlfriend. Nothing against Z but Gracie and Haz fit perfectly together. She was one of the girls he moves in with. Everything happened pretty fast but everyone knew why. Because they are latterly perfect for each other. When Haz first brought her over to dinner we all clicked immediately. She became a close friend of mine and Tom.

"You know Z texted be how sorry she was that she couldn't come. So i texted Evelyn on instagram and asked her if i could maybe come and she said yes. Then we made this whole plan and now i'm here." Lilli said.

I looked over at Evelyn and she just shrugged. "I should feel hurt but i thanks ou very much."

"No problem." Evelyn said. Suddenly hand went around my waist and a head landed on my shoulder.

"How are you ladys ?" Tom asked.

"Perfect but we need to steal your soon to be wife." Lilli said. Tom groaned and we all laughed.

"In 2 days and i'm not allowed to see her tomorrow. Give me a little time with her." he said. Luna grabbed my hand and pulled me out of his grip.

"See you later Tom." she said and pulled me to the car, the others following us. I turned around and winked at Tom, he laughed and then closed the door.

The ride to wherever was filled with us singing, or screaming, and many laughs. After 30 minutes we finally parked. "A spa day !" everyone screamed.

"Love and need that." i said and got out of the car.

"Same, we all get our nails and everything done. Perfect for the wedding." Gracie said. We all walked in and Evelyn did all the reception stuff.

"Okay she said we can already sit down and then the following stuff will happen." she said. "Manicure and pedicure, face cleaning, preparation and everything you can do in a face."

"Sounds good to me." Luna said and sat down in one of the chairs. We all did the same and then talked about the most randomness things while they started to do our nails.

"So Luna, now that you are finished with school, what are your plans ?" i asked her.

"You asked me that at my graduation too." she groaned.

"But you didn't have me an answer. Now some weeks have passed." i said.

"Don't know, i thought about hair stylist. It's fun and i won't be a dick but i think i'm pretty good at it." she shrugged.

"You are." Evelyn said.

"And Alex ?" Gracie asked. Gracie became very fast a part of the family. Again, she is just so nice.

"He got this internship in Washington. And... a forget it." she said and looked down.

"Tell us." i said.

"Don't tell mom and dad yet, but i thought about going with him to washington." she said. "It's really beautiful there and it interests me. Maybe i also get there a job as a hair stylist. And when he gets a job there and i do too, that this could mean that we will move there."

"That are big plans for an 18 year old." Evelyn said.

"I know, but it feels right ? I don't know, i just see it as a big chance and i don't want to live that far away from him. The thing between us is real." she said. "I just never talked with someone about this."

"How long do you think about this ?" Lili asked.

"Several months. Since Alex got his intership. The more i think about the more i like the idea. It's just... i don't wanna hurt mom and dad to move away. I mean we all are so close and i would leave everyone." she said.

"You know when i first started acting i also thought about this. What would mom and dad think about this ? About all thai travailing and always be away. But they told me to follow my dreams. It was hard at the beginning fo course, but it got easier. It would be a great chance for you. I think you should do it. And i could help you with money if you need it. We could also visit you or be there because of jobs. But before you tell mom and dad make up a straight plan, so that they know that you really survive over there." i said.

"I live near washington, i could help you also with finding an apartment or jobs. I was some contact from stylists and maybe they will help you too." Lili said.

"Really ?" Lili nodded. "That would be so nice, thank you."

"No problems, people should always follow their dreams." Lili said.

"Like you follows your dream Cole ?" i smirked. "Where is he right now ?"

"Probably still sleeping in the hotel room." Lili said laughing. "How is you little girl doing ?" she asked Evelyn.

"Sofia ? Oh she is doing great for an 5 month year old. She is such a daddy girl." she said and we laughed.

"I knew it." i said and we all laughed again.

"She is porbalyn asleep on his chest at home. She loves it there. Josh too, but he hates it when he wanted to do something but fxnat anymore because of the body on his chest." we all laughed again.

"How are the nights ?" Gracie asked.

"Getting better." Evelyn said.

"Is Josh already frustrated ?" i asked.

"Depends. When we have minute for us and she starts crying again that he frustrated. But he is the best dad i could ask for." we all 'awwww'ed. The day went on like until 4 hours later we were finally finished.

"I thank you guys so much for this day." i said and got out of the car again.

"It was our pleasure. What are you going to do tomrrow all on your own ?" Gracie asked.

"Porbalyn going to my parents house and grab Oliver. Then lay down on the couch and watch movies with Tessa and Olliver by my side." i said.

"Sounds sad but also like the perfect day." Luna said.

"The perfect day is the following one. Well in the evening i need to get Z and her date, they are staying at our house." i said. "If some of you want to come over than feel free to come."

"I will think about it." Lili said. We than said our goodbye and i walked back in the house.