Chapter - 16

Shivani's heartbeat increased as Abhimanyu took steps staring her with unsaid desire

She gulped at his acts and it feels like she is about to faint.

They reached the room and Abhimanyu shut the door with his leg with a smirk😏. He took her to the bed and put her on it softly, she clutched the bedsheet tightly moving backwards. She looked at him nervously trying to say something,
"A...abh..Abhi..I"

He smiled and sat on bed caging her with his hand on her sides.
"Bolo baby🥰!!"

She eyes widened more at his extra sweet gesture. He was tilting his body on hers making her lay on the bed. Her heart almost stopped beating watching him this close😶.

His eyes were passionate while a smile played on his lips. He kissed her forehead and muttered,
"Sleep!! Good night🥰"

Shivani opened her eyes and saw him standing with hands on his chest. She quickly greeted him back and covered her face with the duvet.
Abhimanyu chuckled at her reaction and shakes his head smiling😊.

*
Next morning, all were hugging each other bidding bye.

"Shall we leave?", Shivani asked Tanu.

"Yeah go", Tanu replied.

"Go means!? Aren't you coming with us🤨?", Shivani lifted her eyebrows.

"Umm no Jai will drop me! You both ENJOY your private time", Tanu smirked😏.

Shivani was scared as she had to travel with him ALONE🙂🙃!!! And after last night's incident she has been trying her best to avoid him.
Left with no option she sat in the car looking outside the window.

"Music😊?", Abhimanyu asked while driving to which she nodded her head a little.
Abhimanyu smiled and turned on the music system.

'Usne Mujhe Chhua Bhi Nahi
Aisa Waisa Kuchh Hua Bhi Nahi
Nazar Thi Paini Hui Bechaini
Aankhon Aankhon Mein Shaitani Ho Gayi🌝
Saiyaan Ne Dekha Aise
Main Pani Pani Ho Gayi🙈'

Shivani watched the system in horror with widened eyes and Abhimanyu chuckled at her reaction😆.
She immediately changed the song.

'Meri, o meri meri tandurusti ka yahi raaz hai
Ho tandurusti ka yehi raaz hai
Ki tere chumme mein, ahaa...
Tere chumme mein Chavanprash hai😘💋'

Shivani choked on her saliva and started coughing. Abhimanyu smirked at the song and handed her the water bottle. To avoid any further embarrassment she again changed the song.

'Aaj phir tumpe pyar aaya hai
Aaj phir tumpe pyar aaya hai
Beyhadh aur beshumar aaya hai❤️'

Shivani felt a current passed through her body at such a intense song and to add on Abhimanyu was staring her with ummm desire and passion😶.
She found it better to turn off the radio.