Chapter 11: The story continues it's course

I had been dragged to our dorm room. I hadn't actually seen it, since I told Ceil to make all the decisions.

The room was spacious and not too big, there were two beds in the middle of the room, closets on either side of the wall, it looks like it's the typical one side for each type of dorm.

Ceil turned to me and asked, "Seriously, what's with you? You've been all fidgety and nervous all day. Its not just because it's the first day of school, right?"

"Not really..."I said nervously. "But you don't have to worry about anything, it's nothing serious!" I added. Yeah, it's not anything that Ceil could help me with.

I could tell that's not what he wanted to hear, but he gave up and said, "Whatever." With a sigh. I could tell he was disappointed.

————————————————————————

It was the next day when a commotion started. I was waking toward my biology classroom, when I saw a crowd of people, gathered around the stairs. I squeezed through the crowd to see what was happening, then I stumbled upon a scene that awoke some memories within me.

It was a scene from the game. It was a day after the ceremony, and filled with jealousy, Alice had pushed Violet down the stairs. The scene looked exactly like the one in the game, but what was happening was entirely different.

I made my way toward Alice.

"Ah, Al, It seems that I'm being falsely accused of pushing this young girl down the stairs." She said in a calm demeanour. What was different was Alice. She's not the naive and headstrong girl in the game anymore. She doesn't even remember her name from the speech.

I can say as a fact, that she did not push her, but then why is Violet still on the ground? Could it be the nature of the universe at work here? Like it's some predetermined fate thats supposed to happen. But that didn't make sense, since I was not bullied by Alice in this world, despite it happening in the game.

As I was in my thoughts, I was snapped back my a loud yell. "YOU'RE LYING, I FELT SOMEONE PUSH ME, AND YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THERE!" It was Violet. My ears hurt from such a yelling. I wanted to start spewing profanities, but I knew that wasn't polite, and I don't want to get on the bad side of the heroine.

So I stayed silent, knowing Alice can handle this situation. I didn't exactly feel bad for the heroine, because I was never really interested in the game. My sister said she's a self insert character, meaning she wasn't supposed to have that much of a personality, since the one making the decisions is the player, so I wondered what kind of personality she would have here.

But it seems she's not really that great, I wonder how is she going to win the hearts of the capture targets. For some reason the thought of that happening my chest tighten....

Anyway, I had arrive in my biology class, this worlds scientific progress is not great, so It's one of the classes I'm good at.

I also had this class with Ceil, which is great, because I didn't have to sit next to someone I didn't know.

I sat down next to Ceil, who was already there, since I was running a bit late because of the commotion.

"Why are you late?" He asked as I sat down.

"Oh the he- I mean that new girl Violet accused Alice of pushing her down the stairs." That was close, I keep referring to her as the heroine in my head , one day I might slip up and actually call her that.

"Huh, she has some real courage to do that, too bad Alice is practically untouchable in this academy." He laughed.

It's true. Alice has gained quite a lot of good friends and supporters, and I think everyone at the academy knows how nice she is.

"So, I've been wondering, since that expedition is up in a few weeks, we already start thinking of the teams. It's obvious that the three of us are going together, but there needs to be four people, what do we do with the fourth person?" Ceil moved on and asked.

The expedition is another event in the game, it's where we go into an area with a high concentration of beasts and train there, with supervision, of course. I had been putting off thinking about it since it's quite a difficult thing to deal with, I figured staying as far away from the heroine as possible is the best option.

"Don't know. You choose."I said back.

"Ugh. Could you stop making me do things for you??" Ceil laughed, "just joking." He chucked and ruffled my hair, making my chest tighten. Seriously, am I sick or something? Maybe I should go to the nurse to check my heart?

A/N: Hey hey hey... updates might be shorter and less frequent I'm going to Italy