5

y/n pov

Now that I was back home I think I'm gonna message Ranboo. Thankfully I'm verified on Twitter so he'll most likely see. Hmm... What can I text him?

"Hey Ranboo, I thought I'd reach out because you seem cool!" Naah, he would most likely run away. "Hey Mr. Boo-" No, no, stop. "Hi! Tubbo gave me the idea to-" Noo, he's not supposed to know that I know Tubbo! "Hey! I was watching some of your streams and you seem pretty cool!" Hmm... That might work!

I open twitter and search for 'Ranboosaysstuff' and started typing. "heyy! i was watching a strean of yours and you seem pretty cool!" and sent!... Wait... Oh no... It's delivered... I DIDN'T SPELL 'STREAM' RIGHT! Fuck me! Wait... So soon? He already saw it! Damn it, stupid fat fingers!

ranboo pov

I was just scrolling on my phone when suddenly I get a message from Twitter. The only person who sends me messages on Twitter that I have notifications on for is Tubbo but he said he's not gonna text me today, that's weird. I click the notification and I see it's from... Y/n?! As I read through it I saw that she spelled "stream" wrong which I found pretty funny for some reason. I texted back "Hey y/n! Ive actually watched some of your streans too and ur pretty cool too!" she immediately replied "god u couldnt just let go of the strean thing could you?" I laughed out loud and said "U know I couldnt lool"

After texting to her for what felt like 10 minutes, talking about anything we could think of I looked at the time... 6 pm?! Wait, it's really late for y/n, she should be asleep right now. I decided to ask her "Hey umm  isnt it like 2am for u?" and she respomded "oh shit... its been rlly fun talking to u so i kinda lost track of time... oops?" She likes talking to me? I don't know why these simple words made my face heat up... Should I do it? I hope it's not awkward afterwards...

"Yk I can give u my phone number and talk till u fall asleep or smth..?" Oh god, she saw it but it's been 3 minutes and she hasn't responded. Oh my I messed up, I messed up bad "Ofc if ur not comfortable with that we dont need to do it" but then she responded "lmao sorry i dont know my phone number so i had to went and check it, its *** *** ****", so she actually wants to talk..? Okay, let me respond to her and then... call or facetime? I know what she looks like but she might not be comfortable with showing her face plus nobody exept Tubbo has seen my face... I should just ask her "Thanks! But should I call or facetime u?"

y/n pov

"Thanks! But should I call or facetime u?" Oh god, do I want him to see me looking like this? Messy hair, no makeup and an oversized shirt I stole from Tubbo(idk about ur height but if ur taller than Tubbo imagine it was already giant on him or... something idkk)?" umm we can call rn and facetime another time where idont look like im dying..?" he just said "Ok 1. JDOAVGCKWBXUIAKGDO 2. I bet u dont look THAT bad 3. sure, calling u in a sec!!" and with that my phone started ringing. I answered and heard "Is this y/n?" I decided to mess with him so I made a lower voice and said "Umm no, this is Josh." but immediately after I started laughing and he laughed with me too "God I actually thought I dialed the wrong number for a second" I said "What can I say, I love me some pranks". After that we started talking but while he was telling me about him intimating people with his height I started drifting off to sleep and heard "Y/n? Your probably asleep by now, so goodnight! I'll call you tomorrow" but I said quietly "No, stay on call... please?" and he just said a small ok and after that I drifted off to sleep.

a/n: didnt want to add another ranboo pov but the guy was definitely blushing after she asked him to stay. anyways, go drink some water, eat some food and remember, i may not know you, but im proud of you <3