NINETEEN | 十 九

PAST NEVER FORGETS.
(mha fans ✋🏻)

       "I sent you the location of where I am right now. Everything here is fake and I entered an incomplete domain.. come here my little clean up team, there will be a lot of corpses if you will be late!"

Satorus voice was heard from Ryunas phone as she lifted her eyebrow in suspicion. It sounded as if he needed help which is kind of funny. Aside from that, she couldn't understand how he entered an incomplete domain without being aware of it.

He was the holder of six eyes, there's no way he couldn't sense it at all.

"Suguru, you stay here,"
Ryuna demanded as she let her phone slip back into her pocket quickly.

"We will return for the people in here. Also, you can investigate around.. since we still don't know just what they wanted to accomplish by these actions."

Girl explained and hid her phone in her pocket before quickly waving a goodbye to Geto who only pouted underneath his breath.

"Yea sure.. I knew what to do without you telling me anyway."
He said and took a look around as she simply flew over buildings, making her way towards the weird abandoned part of the city. It was not even in the city anymore.. it was another village a few miles behind the city.

"How could he get in here.. how could he mistake this place with the location I sent him? Agh, really.."

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose before her feet landed on the dirty ground of this weird village.

Somehow strange nostalgic feeling was filling her up as she shook her head in frustration. Since there was no one in here and it was abandoned, it made her remember her own village she lived in before she was found by this white haired dork.

"Uh-oh..that's.. is that even a domain? It looks more like a bigger curtain.."
Ryuna gazed at it weirdly and without any more hesitation, she stepped inside the fishy looking street.

"How oddly dark it is out of nowhere. Now that I crossed the line I can't go back, can I?"
Girl let her thoughts spread out loud and she tried to take a step back, yet coming back to the light of the normal street was impossible. It felt like an invisible wall was holding her in.

"Ehe, nice trap.. it would be impossible for a 2 grade sorcerer to break this. But for me, Suguru or Satoru it's nothing really.."

She grinned and as much as she wanted to go after Satoru, she couldn't because something indeed interesting caught her eye.

Ryuna approached the odd symbol on the wall. To be honest, she despised this mark to the very bone. Girl herself was once cursed with it.. unable to remove it even if she tried her best, however after she met Satoru, it started to fade away.