Episode - 05

Tae entered inside kook's room and saw no one. He was about to leave when he heard water running sound.

Taehyung: maybe he is in shower.

Taehyung thought and sat on the couch opposite to the bathroom door. After 5 mins the water stopped.

Few more mins later, the bathroom door opened and a figure stepped out wearing a white t-shirt and a black short with white strips, humming a song.

Jk's dress 👆🏻😚

Jk's dress 👆🏻😚

__

Tae just looked at him with wide eyes but Jungkook didn't seemed to be noticed. He just hummed the song swaying his hips from left to right and went infront of dressing table.

As he started drying his hair, he noticed someone sitting on the couch little far from the mirror. He started sweating seeing the figure in the dark room.

He sat with his all glory, like he owned the world. Jungkook felt himself getting smaller from the older's dark stare. Eventhough, he is muscular not like Taehyung.

#Taehyung is more buff and muscular than jungkook, who is muscular yet feminine. (Just for the ff. Imagine.)

Finally the older stood up from the place he was sitting and made his way towards jungkook. Jungkook stood there biting his lips.

Tae stopped close to the younger and made jungkook look up placing his index finger on his chin.

Jungkook looked up bitting his lips nervously. Tae leaned closer to jungkook who closed his eyes immediately gripping onto the towel he was holding.

Taehyung: Baby!! Open your eyes.

Tae rasped and Jungkook slowly opened his doe eyes meeting the older's deep one. Tae kept his hand on jungkook's waist and kissed the younger's right cheek, whose eyes widened and a pink colour took its place on his chubby cheeks.

Tae leaned back staring at the younger he again pressed a kiss on his other cheeks and on his forehead, nose. He was about to capture the other's lips but Jungkook looked away. Tae leaned back and turned jungkook's face towards him.