JOHNNY - ❝I'M NOT A TOY❞ pt.1

Requested by just_nctot23

"Yeonjun t-they come again" Y/n's mother cried out to her husband as soon as he got home.

"I don't get my pay yet.Even if I get it, it's still not enough to cover all of the debt.What should we do Mina-yah?" he sighed sitting down on the hard non sponge couch.

"Mom? Dad? Are you alright? You both look....pale" Y/n said getting worried about her parents that was still in the condition these days.

"We are fine sweetheart.Have you finish your homework?" Y/n nodded at her mother's question and that was when the door slammed opened.

Y/n shouted in shocked and fear before hiding behind Mina as they ran behind the couch to the corner.

"Where is my money bastard?" the tall tough looking guy asked with his deep voice while walking to Yeonjun.

"M-Mr Seo.I-I don't have the money yet! I-I promise I'll pay later when I have it!!" he begged kneeling down to the ground.

Mr Seo scoffed and kicked the old man harshly.He pulled Y/n's father up by collar slapping his face after."Later? You'll pay later?" he asked and Yeonjun nodded desperately.

"When you asked me for money 7 months ago? You never say LATER? So I keep your words from 7 months ago.WHERE IS MY MONEY?!" Mr Seo yelled in his face.

"I-I don't have sir I swear!!" the old man cried.Suddenly Y/n ran to Mr Seo handing him her bunny shape money box and he looked at her unbelievably.

He handed it to his men and they counted the money in it."₩70,000 boss" they said and Mr Seo furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're still ₩930,000 short!!!" he yelled and Yeonjun looked at Y/n."T-Take her" he said making Y/n and Mina widened their eyes.

"N-No!! NO YEONJUN ARE YOU CRAZY?! SHE'S OUR DAUGHTER!!" Mina cried pulling Y/n closer to her.

"M-Mom no please" Y/n cried out."Okay I'll take her.My son needs a wife to give me the heir so she can do.Tomorrow is the wedding" Mr Seo said and they looked at him in shocked.

"Taeyong take her" he said and one of his men went to Y/n pulling her from her mother."NO NO Y/N!!" Mina cried reaching for her daughter but Mr Seo's men blocked her.

"MOM!! DAD!!" Y/n shouted for them but Yeonjun just looked down in guilty as he hugged the crying Mina.

"YEONJUN WHY?! WHY WHY WHY?!" She punched Yeonjun continuously until she felt herself weak.

Mr Seo jumped into the car with Y/n meeting his son who was waiting."Johnny.She's yours now" he said and Johnny looked at the poor girl.

"Okay" he muttered."She's nice don't worry" Mr Seo father said again."Kun drop me to my house first then bring them to the mall okay?" Mr Seo said and Kun nodded driving the big car to his boss's house.

They dropped Mr Seo and went straight to Johnny's private mall.While Kun was driving, Y/n didn't stop crying making Johnny felt annoyed.

"Stop crying for fuck sake" he said handing her the tissue box rudely hitting her head.

"You're a bad guy" Y/n muttered and he scoffed."Your father asked us for money first.And he didn't pay back.So who's the bad one now?" Johnny snapped and Y/n kept wiping the streaming tears.

"Later go fitting the dress with maids then we'll go home for dinner" He said as the guards and maids took Y/n out to the mall.

They bought the dress and dragged Y/n back to the car.Then, they arrived at Johnny's house.

"You're going to sleep with me.Come here" he said and Y/n followed him to his huge ass master bedroom.

----

It was their wedding night and Y/n was tired because of the day and her feet were paining because of the heels.

She sighed and dragged her long dress into the room to get change.That was when she saw Johnny sitting on the bed taking his shirt off.

"Yah come here" he called and she shut her eyes walking to him slowly."What are you doing?" he asked and she opened her right eyes.

"You're not wearing shirt? That's why I close my eyes" She said and closed her eyes again."Tch.Change your clothes" he said and Y/n widened eyes.

"W-WHAT?!" he shut his eyes in annoyed."I said what I said" she shook her head.

"H-Here?! I-I have to change my clothes in front of you?!" Y/n asked and he looked at her unbelievably.

"Not here you fucking stupid!! IN THERE OF COURSE!!" he pointed at the bathroom behind her."O-Oh" she blushed and ran into the bathroom in embarrassment.

After that, she went to sleep beside Johnny awkwardly.

Next day

Y/n woke up hearing the running water sound from the bathroom.She sighed and rubbed her eyes sleepily sitting on the bed.

"You woke up?" she flinched when she heard Johnny's voice."O-Oh yeah" he nodded and started to wiping his wet body.Y/n blushed and hid herself under the blanket.

He silently chuckled and went to wear his clothes.Y/n peeked out from the blanket seeing Johnny was gone.She quickly ran to take a bath and went down after that.

"Oh? Where are you going?" Johnny looked up."Work.Bye" he left her.Her lips pouted and she looked for food to eat.

TO BE CONTINUED

——–—–—————————————

ayyyyyy do you miss me?!?? lmao it's been dayss sorry for not updating 😌