fifteen

15. Stand By Me

Bonnie Bennett was currently sleeping in the Gilbert's living room, as none of them had realised that Aria's death had broken the spell.

While Bonnie was sleeping, she was suddenly standing in the cemetery, Bonnie looked around confused, not knowing why she was here or how she got here, suddenly her eyes landed on something, shocking her, on the grave stone infront of her it said, Aria Connor.

"Aria's death will bring horrible consequences".

Bonnie gasped and turned around in shock when she heard someone behind, turning around she was met with a women.

"Who are you?" Bonnie asked confused.

"My name is Qetsiyah, and I need your help".

"My help?" Bonnie asked confused.

"You need to let me in" Qetsiyah replied, "I have to bring her back, it's not her time yet".

"Bring who back?" Bonnie asked.

"Aria" Qetsiyah replied.

"Aria's really dead?" Bonnie asked shocked.

Qetsiyah nodded, "But I can bring her back, she's the only one who can stop him, you need to let me in".

"Let you in where?" Bonnie asked confused.

Qetsiyah didn't say anything, she stepped forward and placed both her hands on Bonnie's head, causing her to scream in pain.

Back at the Gilbert's living room, Bonnie gasped, and sat up in shock.

"Bonnie, you okay?" Stefan asked.

"I must go" Bonnie replied, in a monotone.

"You can't go Bonnie, we are trapped here" Elena reminded.

Bonnie ignored Elena and stepped out of the Gilbert's living room and out the front door, shocking both Elena and Stefan.

"How?" Elena asked confused.

"The spells down" Stefan realised.

"But I thought we were stuck here till the next full moon" Elena said.

"Unless something happened to the witch who did the spell" Stefan said, worry rising in his heart.

"What?" Elena asked confused, "You think something has happened to Aria?".

"I don't know Elena" Stefan whispered, "I don't know

***

"No!" Damon yelled, as he and Kol ran over to Aria, "No, no, no!", Damon pulled the stake out of Aria's heart, and bought her to his chest, "You're not dead, you can't be dead!".

"You're going be okay" Kol mumbled, "You're going to come back, you have to come back".

"Don't you dare say it Rebekah!" Klaus yelled into the phone, "Don't say it!".