27 | Over it

The time has come

The time has come.I started getting ready. Natural makeup and I curled my hair.I wanted all the attention to fall on the dress and to not go over the top with my makeup and hair.This was perfect.

It wouldn't hurt to show of sexy.

I got in my car and started driving to the address Luciano sent me

I got in my car and started driving to the address Luciano sent me.It was a 35 minute drive from my apartment.

I don't mind driving.I find it relaxing and will pull me away from the world.I won't care about anything other than to not kill myself.I just focus on the road and forget about any other problems.

It's a nice feeling to be honest.I am glad that I have the courage to drive unlike some women.I don't blame them. People,(when I say people I mostly mean men.) drive like maniacs.The road is not only yours.It doesn't have your name on it.There are rules for everyone's safety but do they follow them.The answer is a big NO.Some of them don't even care if they get a speeding ticket or any other thing.

They are rich.They don't save money they spend it like honey.

That was so bad.

I arrived at the location.It looked so beautiful outside. It was someone's mansion and they were rich.I could tell just by the house.

I see couples walking in all dressed fancy. In long flowy dresses and suits. Not a surprise.

I texted Luciano to let him know that I am here and I waited for him at the entrance.I didn't want to walk in alone.I didn't know these people.

-"Goodevening beautiful!" Luciano said from behind.

I turn around and meet his gaze.He grabs my hand and firmly kissed it.

-"Luciano,pleasure to finally see each other and talk in person." He reintroduced himself.

-"Jasmine,pleasure is all mine."

-"The mystery girl isn't a mystery anymore." He said and I smile.He remembered the details.I liked that.

-"Shall we." He put his arm out for me to rest mine.