0158| Parker

You should know, becoming friends with Peter was a really fun experience.

But to fill you in on how it happened, we have to head back almost 4 years, cause as a 14-year-old, I made some questionable choices. Good to see that at the ripe age of 17, I'm mature and have a good amount of common sense.

I can't even say it with a straight face.

*almost 4 years ago but more like 3 years and 10 months ago*

"You just sit still in the lounge, don't talk to anyone and please don't offend anyone.."

Tony had picked me up from my apartment, momentarily leaving me alone in one of the lounge rooms so he could gather some other people I had to meet.

So for once, I followed instructions and sat somewhat still, not using my words at all. That was until this brown-haired nerdy looking dude walked in, looking somewhat confused as to my existence.

"Hey um, hi. Who are you?" He awkwardly asked, shuffling what was in his hands.

"I'm Y/N, although apparently I should be speaking because I might make people cry.." I shrugged.

"Oh um, I'm Peter, what are you doing here?" He asked again.

"I'm some super special bitch and Stark wants me to put myself in harm's way for everyone else's benefit.." I elaborately spoke.

"Oh um, he didn't say anything about someone new.." Peter answered.

"Well when he broke into my apartment, I kinda got the idea that someone wanted me.." I explained again.

"Oh um-"

"So like, who are you? You the spider dude?" I innocently asked.

He practically choked on nothing when I said that. I mean that's when my suspicions were confirmed.

"Spider-man?! Do you think I'm the spider-man?! That's so weird, so weird. No, I'm just an intern, not spider-man. That's so dumb-"

"Your 100% Spider-man.." I said, interrupting his rambling.

"Yeah, no that's me.." He sighed in defeat.

"Yeah, I mean its low key obvious so you might want to try hid it all better.." I shrugged.

"So um, what do you do like, you probably have powers or something.." Peter awkwardly spoke, completely changing the subject.

"Well I can control the elements, it's fun. Although I do think being able to teleport would be cool, but that shit doesn't happen overnight.." I laughed slightly to myself.

"Do your parents know put here, I mean my aunt just knows that I'm working with Tony on like, science stuff. She doesn't know I'm spider-man.." He rambled again.

"I don't know my parents, I hope I never meet them too.." I shrugged again.

"Oh um, I'm sorry, so sorry.." He awkwardly spoke again.

"Your an awkward little thing, aren't you?" I bluntly spoke.

Right on cue, my capture arrived into the room, just as the meanness started.

"Thought I told you not to offend anyone!" Tony yelled as he entered the room.

"To be fair, I did restrain myself from calling him a nerd or saying anything about all the books in his hand!" I defended.

"You just did!" He yelled again, sort of giving up at that point.

"I don't really mind Mr Stark, she was just talking to me.." Peter inputted.

"Oh and he's also a suck-up, that's fabulous.." I said paired with a majestic eye roll.

"Y/N, get out and into the hallway, try not to piss a god off on your way!" Tony yelled, pointing his finger at the door I needed to leave through.

So it all went from there. The beginning of a glorious friendship off me pissing Pete off and doing each other's evil plots. It was a friendship for the books, even if we don't talk about it enough.

The element girl and the spider bite boy. Nothing could go wrong.

this is Jamie momentarily informing yall that y/ns teleportation came from her visit to Hydra, the involuntary one. bestie could not do it until them. Thank you :)