[ch:2] 9

[A/n: Playing the song now is reccomended ]

Up the double stair cases, on the hallway is a kissing booth.
"Hello there gorgeous. Would you like to play the kissing booth?"
A handsome receptionist asked

"Woww.. does he go to our school? " you asked staring at him shamelessly.
"No that's just some random model my butler hired " Mark
"Wait! YOU planned this? " F/n
"No. I suggested this and your besties agreed. " Mark
"I am sorry but if you don't mind hurrying it up a bit cuz we are about to start. " the receptionist said pouting a bit, his sad-troubled eyes stared at you both. Gosh he knew how to use his looks well!

"Oh yeah sorry! Go on! " F/n
"Cool! " He clapped  "The way this game works is you or someone else gets in either of these booths " he pointed to the neon signs that says 💋 💋 KISS ME💋 💋 except one of them had a small sign bellow it that says ♡blindfolded♡.

"Then another random person, in your sexual orientation, goes into the booth and you both make-out. But the catch is! You don't get see them and they don't get you see until they are in the booth. For extra freaky people we have the blindfolded option! "
"Woww.. This is a lot to process. " you said, but that didn't stop or slow him down.

"In the blindfold version, you probably guessed it, everyone is blindfolded! You don't see who you are kissing... ever. And you continue kissing until you find the one ! When you find the one, you take your blindfold off. If you both take it off at the same time then you have won! Otherwise the game continues"

"The blindfold one sounds stupid. I will take--" F/n
"We would like one blindfold KISS ME ticket for her. Just an average one for me. " Mark
"What?! No--"
"Okay done!"
"Wait! Why is nobody listening to me!" You asked frustrated but these tall people just kept talking.

"But you will have wait a bit as there's---"
"If we have to wait, you don't get your paycheck" Mark said with a smile. The receptionist gulped.

"O-okay! You guys are up first "

" Mark I don't wanna go into the blindfold one! "
"come on Babygirl! We gotta try something freaky every now and then."
"Well then why don't you try it!?"
"Oh I am Dom and a top. "

"I..-I can be a dom and.. And a top too! "
He laughed and patted your head.
"Sure you can champ. Now let's get you blindfolded. "

Yato liked Eunji as Rins friend. She is a human repellent making sure nobody is stealing his Rin's heart. But this has a side effect too. Even he can't get close to Rin without Eunji constantly interrupting and begging for attention.

Frustrated and tired of constant stream of drunk people and music he decided to hide himself in a room and check the hidden camera footage. Yes, Yato has installed hidden camera in foyer, hallways and other public places of your house. Why? So he can avoid you, when you unexpectedly show up everywhere he goes. Now he is watching the footage to see Rin awkwardly try to make some friends.
But of course she can't. As Eunji is there.

Satoshi sat on the roof of his holiday house. Today is a perfect day for observing the stars and planet. Suddenly he caught a shift in the planets. He blinked twice and it disappeared. Everything was back to normal.

-

You already kissed 5 people. Their bodies felt really amazing but most of their kissing was meh. You still wanted to find the best kisser. The next kisser came in, they didn't say anything and pinned you against the wall and started making out. Soon it went beyond just lips. He was kissing your neck, jawline and even ears. You didn't even see this guy but your hands were already under his top, feeling his abs. As you kissed his neck, he pulled on your hair and your blindfold came undone.

"Mark!!""Shh keep it down babygirl

"Mark!!"
"Shh keep it down babygirl. "

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.