CHAPTER 27

This chapter took me a while, sorry guys! The story is slowly coming to an end...

Also, thanks for 40K reads, that's crazy.

__________________________________________________

"What the hell is happening to me?!", Selena screamed and pulled at her own hair again. Everything suddenly felt different. Her senses had suddenly increased by multiple times. Selena noticed scents she had never smelled before, heard things that no human should hear and she couldn't sort any of those things in her brain. Every new feeling, scent or noise pattered on her like raindrops, covering her whole body.

"You're shifting. Call Derek.", Scott said and looked at Stiles for a moment, before turning back to Selena. Stiles nodded and dialled Dereks number while leaving the room to go downstairs.

"Scott, I... I can't control it.", Selena suddenly said, when her whole blood began to boil. She stared at Scott with golden eyes, while her chest rose and fell rapidly. Her whole body filled with anger and she could feel it rush through her veins. It felt like her whole body was screaming at her to let go, to get angry and destroy everything and everyone in this room.

"What's going on?", Selena suddenly heard a light voice and turned around to see Allison and Isaac stand inside her room. Selena looked at Allison and growled, staring at her with golden eyes. Allison jumped lightly and stepped back, letting Selena know that she was scared. Selena tried hard to fight her feelings, but every predator used their victims fear. She growled again, moving forward Allison before she was stopped by Scott stepping in front of her, roaring loudly at her.

"Selena, stop!", he screamed and stared her down with red eyes.

"Use your anchor.", Scott told her, but Selena tried to break free from his grab, growling at him angrily. Selena noticed how Isaac and Allison left the room and her body told her to go after them. Scott still held her in place.

"Selena, use your anchor!", Scott said again, but this time, it was a command. Selenas face turned to face Scott and she felt like obeying. Her mind went blank for a second, before she played the memories of Stiles in her head like a movie. Selena slowly gained back the control over her body and managed to finally sort all of the new sensations. Scott and Selena both turned around when they heard a loud shattering, followed by the loud noise of the alarming system going off. Selena heard voices calling for Scott and Isaac growling, right after that, she recognized Stiles voice screaming in pain. Scott ran downstairs, while Selena suddenly felt numb. While her senses had been going crazy before, they now focused only on one thing. Selena stood there numb, listening to Stiles heartbeat, that was beating way too fast. She smelled an unfamiliar smell, but she was sure, that it was blood. She heard screaming, shouting and growling, but she couldn't make out the voices. When someone called her name, Selena managed to get back to reality and left the room. Only to be faced by the alpha. The alpha grabbed the much smaller girl by her throat and pushed her down the stairs roughly. Selenas head hit the floor and she could feel how a wound formed and instantly tried to heal again. The girl tried to stand up, but before her feet could touch the ground, the alpha already had her back by her throat. Selena wiggled in his grip and grabbed for his arms, trying to take his powers, but not the slightest thing happened.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, but those few minutes of a full moon reaching its peak, even moon gods are just ordinary werewolves. And something tells me, that I did my homework way better than you did.", the alpha said bitterly and stretched his arm out, so that Selenas feet couldn't touch the ground anymore and she started to struggle for air. The alpha growled and let her fall to the ground, when suddenly the lamps above them exploded, followed by shattering glass falling down on them. Selena landed on her knees and gasped for air. She looked up and saw Kira standing in front of the alpha with glowing eyes. Kira took off her belt and slammed it down, holding a sword in her hands right after. Kira attacked the alpha with the sword, while Isaac tried to help with his claws. The alpha pushed Kira aside, slamming her against a wall roughly. Isaac and Scott tried to hold back the alpha, while Selena got up and ran to Kira to help her. Selena didn't even reach the black-haired girl, before the alpha grabbed her again. She could feel his claws in her back and how they left deep scratches. Selena fell back down to the floor and the alpha took hold on her ankle, pulling her towards him. He stood above her and raised his hand, ready to slash her throat with his claws. Selena looked at the alpha with fear in her eyes and was sure, that her life would end in less than three seconds. Isaac and Scott were faster though, each of them tearing at one of his arms. Selena got to her feet quickly when she suddenly heard a shot. A second shot went off, before the alpha slumped down. Selena turned around to see Derek and Mr. Argent standing in the doorway, both holding a gun in their hands. They both stepped into the left and helped Isaac and Scott to chain up the alpha. Selena breathed in and out deeply before she realised of what had just happened. She looked around the room and saw how Lydia tried to help Kira and how Allison kneeled next to Stiles.