Tae's match

Y/n's pov:

Another day of studying... Ughh how much I hate it....

I woke up late today... Uggghh I wish the teacher doesn't give a lecture... It gives me a headache... I wore my outfit...

I was planning on skipping breakfast today

I was planning on skipping breakfast today.... Obviously because I was late... I ran downstairs and the thought hit me..... I DON'T HAVE MY CAR!

Ughhh I hate my life....

I was staring at the destroyed car thinking about how I was gonna get to college when I heard a honk behind me...

I turned around and saw a sports car standing in front of me.

The other door flew open and I saw Taehyung sitting there

Taehyung: get in...

I did as he told me to.... I mean I needed to get to school one way or another...

Y/n: umm... Why r u being helpful?

V: I m not doing it for u...

Y/n: then who r u doing it for?

V: myself....

Y/n: hehh why?

V: you'll get to know... REAL SOON!

He took me to college... It was a really silent drive...

As we reached the gate I saw some girls surrounding the car.... Taehyung and I opened the car door and went outside.... And the girls were squealing... Umm... Wht is he? A celebrity...when they noticed me... Their expressions changed.

Girl 1: yaaaa who r u?

Girl 2: what were u doing with tae oppa inside ur car.

Girl 3: u better not be making out with my oppa!

Y/n: eww what?

Girl 4: stop fooling around and tell us your relationship with him u bitch!

Girl 5: we don't want u anywhere near....if we see u...ur dead..She said slapping the books to the ground.

That triggered me... I took a handful of her hair and pulled it harshly towards me....

Y/n: listen here u hoe... Come near me once again... And your hair isnt the only thing i'll be taking....

I said throwing her to the ground and brushing off the hair my hands had pulled.... I looked at her for the last time and noticed her spaghetti straps was torn revealing half of her upper body....

I took off my hoodie and threw it to her face...

Y/n: wear it.... Wouldn't want to see ur ugly body...

I said walking off... Wait a minute... WHERE IS THAT TAEHYUNG!?

I looked around and he was nowhere to be seen...

Wait... HE ESCAPED? He wanted me to get bullied so that he could escape? Wow... What a guy!

But... I have a trick up my sleeve!
After all....

-at lunch-

I was waiting for taehyung to come to the cafeteria.... Oh.. I am gonna give him pay back....

I saw him entering the cafeteria with his friends... I smirked and went up to him while 4 of my friends looked at me weirdly....

I went to his table and he looked at me with a weird look...

Showtime~~

Y/n: TAEEEEE OPPPAAAA HOW ARE YOUUUUU!?!?!?

Taehyung: umm... What r u doing here?

Y/n: OHHH... I AM JUST HERE TO GIVE U THE OINTMENT FOR THE BIG RASH ON YOUR BUTT!

Taehyung: wait..... WHAT!?!

i heard the whole cafeteria chuckling... Jungkook and Jimin were smirking at taehyung...

Y/n: OH COME ON.... AREN'T YOU GOING TO SAY THANKS.... YOU TOLD THAT THE RASH WASN'T LETTING YOU POOP PROPERLY!!

Taehyung: yahhh keep it down... And when did I say I have a rash?

Y/N: YESTERDAY ... YOU CALLED ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND SAID THAT THE RASH WAS ITCHING SO YOU COULDN'T SLEEP.

this time the cafeteria burst out laughing.... I looked at him with satisfaction... He became tomato red.... He got up and took my hand harshly... He pulled me towards the empty hallway and looked at me with raging eyes.

V: what the fuck was that all about you bitch...

Y/n: look... I had no problem with living with u and becoming colleagues ... I was going to ignore all 7 of urs existence......but if u mess with me, I mess with you...U r not letting me live my peaceful life... So... I am not going to let u live peacefully.

V: oh really? I see... We r quite alike then I thought... i guess we r related by blood..... Two can play this game y/n....

He said before walking away whistling...

-to be continued-
Comment down who u think will warm up to y/n first!!

We reached 1k?!?!?

Woooohoooooooo!

I luv all u guys!!!!!