431-440

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 431: I rely on my ability to support my family (53)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 431: I rely on my ability to support my family (53)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Xie Qi entered the elevator, he let out a long breath.

He still feels difficult to be with her for such a while, and he is always afraid that his mind will be discovered, but sometimes he can't stand the excitement and is easy to be exposed.

He thought, the longer he was with her, the less he looked like Xie Qi.

Unlike the old Xie Qi who only cared about himself, he gradually became Xie Qi who was always thinking about the other person.

Xie Qi likes this and hates it.

When he pressed the elevator, he looked at his hand held by Bai Tuo before, and he hadn't recovered for a long time.

Xie Qi didn't plan to go to school, after all, he had already asked the teacher for leave.

Xie Qi didn't want to breach the contract if he only agreed to Bai Cuo's words.

......

Bai Tu has great strength and moves things quickly.

There was also a concubine who moved some small objects to the side, and it didn't take much time to add up before and after.

After moving the things, Bai Tuo had nothing to do, so he turned on the computer and broadcasted daily routinely.

The matter of gender exposure is big and big, and small is also small.

There were still many people who couldn't accept it, but the vacancy was quickly filled.

Because Bai Tuo is on Weibo's hot search.

Although Bai Tuo was already very popular, it was not yet well-known.

Many people just went in to eat melons. At first they learned that it was the anchor girl who pretended to be a man and was exposed, and the fans collectively took off their fans.

After seeing the photos of Bai Tuo men's clothing, a group of female fans suddenly attacked.

They simply liked Baituo's face, and after watching her live video at the time, seeing that she didn't panic at all, and even able to calmly continue playing games, it really made them look handsome.

Such a handsome young lady is also worthy of fans!

Soon after Bai Tuo started broadcasting, he caught a glimpse of Q entering the live broadcast room.

White cluster: "..."

Xie Qi is not in class to watch the live broadcast?

After giving away the last piece of equipment, Bai Tu said to the audience in the live broadcast room: "Come here for now, goodbye."

The audience in the live broadcast room: "???"

It's only half an hour.

Xie Qi only entered the live broadcast room, and when he heard that Bai Tu was down, he reluctantly exited the live broadcast room.

I want to see her at school.

Xie Qi felt that he was not saved. When I met her before, although she would still be thinking of her in his mind, it wouldn't be the same as now. It didn't take long to separate, and her mind was all over her.

For the first time, I felt so difficult to go to school.

Xie Qi stayed through school properly, and when the bell rang after class, he immediately picked up his schoolbag and left.