7. her date

Y/N Pov.:

"Tessa say goodbye to Oliver." i said to her. I went grabbed my key for th house and car. Now i needed to go and get Z and her date from the airport and before that i would bring Oliver back home.

Tessa said bye and then me and Oliver left the house. I drove to my parents house and gave them Oliver back.

"Dad, you think that i made everything right ?" i asked him. I know his thought wouldn't change my mind anymore but i wanted to know what he is thinking.

"Everything, you did everything right. You made the best decision you could ever make. Tom is a very good man and perfect for you. I have no trouble or any bad thoughts about him. I'm happy you met him because he changed you the better. You are a woman Y/N and he will make you much more." he said proudly.

"Thanks dad." i said and hugged him. "See you tomorrow."

"Don't remind me. I need to give my daughter away to another man." he said joking. We both laughed but it was still emotional. "I'm so proud of you honey."

"Thank you dad." i said and than left. On the way to the airport i listened to some slow songs. I was just in the mood for some chill time. Or cuddle time, but i couldn't get that.

Some time later i parked at the airport and got out. I wore some my bikershorts but now one of Toms hoodies. It was warm but not warm. I put the hood up so that people won't recognise me immediately.

I sat down at the waiting area of their flight and then waited. After some minutes people came out of their gate and i stood up to have a better view. They i saw the curly haird girl. But also the very tall boy next to her. No way.

"Y/N !" she said and hugged me.

"How are you Z ?" i asked and pulled away.

"Pretty great." she said smiling. Then the boy came to us.

"Y/N you have grown so much." he said and hugged me.

"Well, you were always tall Jacob." i said and we all laughed. We all removed Jacieb Elordi right ? Yeah, this guys that was at the beginning by my side. "Let's get to the car, you must be tired."

"We are. We porbaly crash on the bed and then sleep." Z said. We got to the car and they put their things away. Z got in the back while Jacon came to the front.

"From crying over his movie to marrying him. How does that feel ?" Jacob joked.

"Weird right ? But i love it." i said and we both laughed.

"Catch up with me. I don't know what that meant." Z said.

"When we filmed together we watched Cherry. And i cried about that movie in the hotel. And now i'm marring him." i said.

"Right, i forgot you guys were in a movie together." she said and we all laughed. Than there was a silence in the car.

"Okay sorry but i need to ask. Didn't you guys break up years ago ? What happened ?" i asked.

"We did and found back together." Jacob said.

"It happened while Euphoria. We just realised that we missed each other and now we're here." Z said happily. I just nodded and kept on driving.

Toms Pov.:

"You exited Tom ?" Nikki asked.

"More than just that mom. I'm going to marry her tomrrow." he said exited.

"Oh he is more than just exited." Harry joked.

"Y/N was always the nervous one but it kind of got in my head now. Everything could go wrong." he said.

"It could but it won't." Paddy said. "I mean you have your groomsmens by your side. Haz, T and Jake."

Yeah, nice i know. Jake Gyllenhaal. Well it wasn't really my decision. He just said years ago he wanted to be my groomsman and after i told him i get married he brought that up again. And because Harry couldn't be by my side because he would take the pictures, i asked him.

"Cool right." he smirked.

"Don't be so cocky." Sam said and everyone laughed. Then his phone buzzed.

Love of my life ❤️

They are back together

Who is back together ?
Z and Jacob
He is her date

Really ?
Wouldn't have thought of that
Same
Just needed to text you and tell you goodnight

You already going to bed ?
Ist only 9 pm

Im getting married tomrrow
I need my beauty sleep ;)

You don't need it
You're always beautiful

I'm no Tom Holland

Pretty handsome dude, right ?
You should marry him

I think i should.
Whatever
Don't be up so long, dork
I love you ❤️

I love you too ❤️

"Jacob Elordi is coming to my wedding." he said.

"No shit. How ?" Harry asked.

"He is Z's date. They are back together." he said.

"That's new- or old ? Don't know what to say to that. I'm happy for her." Sam said.

"You have a pretty famous guestlist, son." Dom said. He was right. I mean we did planned to do it in a smal circle but that plan went slightly wrong. We both have big family's and some family friends we wanted to come. Then we also wanted to invite other friends. Many Marvel fans. I mean Downey comes, Cris Evans, Macki, Sebastian, the Russos, Jacob and his girlfriend, Jake. Then Lili and Cole. It's pretty amazing but also big. But we love to have people around us that we love so it doesn't matter.

"Well, doesn't matter now. Y/N said i should stay up that long so i probably will go to bed." he said and got up.

"Wow not even married and she already got you under control." Harry joked.

"Find yourself a girl first before you talk." he said and everyone laughed except Harry.

Let's wake up to an amazing day.