451-Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let's Talk! QTALT » Chapter 451: Past (6)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let's Talk! Chapter 451: Past (6)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"I want to know her past, what happened to her."

She couldn't be like this for no reason.

"as you wish."

Baitu's past, nothing special.

Bai Tu's cultivation base is very high, and her talents are also extremely good. When practicing, the pain that ordinary people have to endure is beyond the reach of ordinary people.

Under the enviable powerful ability, it is her every bit of bitterness and pain.

What has to be paid is her feelings.

Ruthless.

The more you practice, the more painful and the weaker your feelings.

Bai Tu gave up his practice.

She started thinking about wandering around, being an idler.

Jun Yanzhi was just a passer-by on her way, to be precise, a passer-by for a long time.

Except for pitiful sympathy, she had no other feelings for Jun Yanzhi.

Even if the cultivation base was abolished by the little junior sister and fell to such a point, she still had no resentment.

Without the ability to hate, there is no expectation of life.

At the end of life, the only person who thinks of is Jun Yanzhi.

Does she like Jun Yanzhi?

do not know.

As long as she is still alive and the feelings that she has exchanged for her cultivation base, she will not come back.

So she didn't know.

Jun Yanzhi saw the process of Bai Tuo being abolished, and saw that the jade ring she was wearing was taken away.

Jun Yanzhi's last wish is to help her get revenge.

Even if he can't beat him, he will go.

The Lord God will not stop either, it needs the soul of Jun Yanzhi.

Jun Yanzhi failed. He snatched the ring from the white tuft. He was confused, but he did not forget to hold the ring tightly in his palm.

The person I like is facing death, this feeling is very uncomfortable.

Bai Tuo understood why Jun Yanzhi would cry like that when she died.

Even if she knew that she and Jun Yanzhi would meet again, she still felt heartbroken.

The heart was blocked, and it was not pleasing to look at the little junior girl who was holding the sword opposite.

No, it is very unpleasant.

Not having any thoughts at that time does not mean that I have no thoughts at the moment.

Before Jun Yanzhi died, the Lord God moved his body to another place.

Bai Tuo followed. She stood in front of Jun Yanzhi, who had difficulty breathing, but vaguely felt that she saw Bai Tu.

Eyelashes trembled, he opened his eyes, not sure if what he saw was an illusion, but like a child, the corners of his lips were raised, very happy: "Sure enough... I didn't lie to me, I really saw you Yes, cluster clusters."

Bai Tuo thinks this rule is really fucking.

It's been so long, until the end, she can be seen.

Bai Tuo squatted down and held Jun Yanzhi's fingers, lest he tried to pull other wounds on his hand.