8. New Friend?

New character is created by @StephanieCruzado9, I hope you are ok with how I have wrote her into the story

Sumire out

Here's Harry's timetable!, he took Arithmancy instead of Divination so..

..............................................................................

Harry and the gang were enjoying a somewhat quiet day as it was now the weekend after the new school year had started back up, Otiz was loving getting free stuff when he was in either fix form or as a six year old and when he was in his teenager form the girls seemed to hit on him so much he hated it, this made Harry and everyone laugh every time he ran off and hide behind Harry.

The gang were outside by the Black Lake having a picnic as Harry had become close friends with the house elves for some unknown reason and they really didn't want to ask as he was doing so tell and not having panic attacks which had improved since Dumbledore, Ron and Ginny out of the picture and Hermione now hiding away from everyone since she had gotten bitten at the end of last year everything was going along nicely.

As they were enjoying their picnic, Otiz had somehow managed to get Harry to lie down on his lap and was feeding him grapes making everyone laugh like crazy did someone approach them with a scare person behind her.

"Well if it isn't Looney Lovegood" said Draco only to get hit on the back of the head not only by Harry but Otiz as well.

"Ouch that hurt, who hit me?" he looked around only to see everyone playing innocent Harry and Otiz more than normal, this made both the new comers laugh slightly.

"Oh hey Luna who's your friend there?" asked Harry as he moved in between Otiz and Blaise knowing full well Draco wouldn't attack him when he was next to Blaise even if it was just in fun.

"Hello Hadrian this is Sarah Morning-Glory, she's a first year Ravenclaw, everyone has been picking on her, sad news I know but I thought she would like some friends and a family..." she said no more and sat down on the picnic blanket puling Sarah down with her.

"Help yourself to the snacks, Hadrian can just get more as he's best friends with the elves here" laughed Theo after getting a mock punch from Harry himself after calling him mean.

"Don't worry about Theo there, I'll just hide his books later" smiled Harry

"Don't you dare Snape! you are not hiding my books!" glared Theo to his friend

"I won't if you help me with Arithmancy Theo, please!"

Everyone laughed at this making shy Sarah laugh as well.

"Anyone find that the DADA professor seems close to the Headmaster or is it just me?" asked Blaise making everyone look at him.

"He's with Sev so don't worry about that dear old Tommy won't miss that up again" said Otiz who was now leaning over Draco trying to steal a biscuit off him.

"Get off me!"

"He's a student here?, Slytherin right" said Sarah quietly looking towards Luna who nodded in her own way.

"That's right and wrong at the same time, Sarah was it?" asked Theo who got a nod in turn at her name.

"This is Otiz, he's a Kitsune cross a Bakeneko, hopefully I got that right... a nine tailed fox cross a two tailed cat..." said Theo

"But.... but I thought we could only bring a cat, toad, rat or owl how come he can have him and not one of the others?" asked Sarah quietly.

"Well you see Otiz is a familiar which is allowed it doesn't matter what animal they are if they are a familiar, I found him in second year at Christmas believe it or not, oh how terrible of us we haven't told you our names, I'm Hadrian Snape and that's Otiz my familiar".

"Draco Malfoy"

"Blaise Zabini"

"Theodore Nott, call me Theo everyone does"

"Fred and...."

".....George Weasely"

"Other way around for those two and you know our dear friend Luna Lovegood here" said Harry to her.

"Otiz, at your pleasure" he was soon in fox form curled into Harry's side.

They spent all day out doors having Harry's elves Yahtzee, Boris and Mink to get them food and drink from the kitchens when harry asked for more, sandwiches, pie and cakes with pumpkin juice for lunch but when it was time for dinner they all headed inside.

The Great Hall was now set up so the students could sit with their friends and not have to worry about rivalries between the houses as now the classes were a complete mix of all four and the students and teachers couldn't be more pleased since tom had taken over from Albus last year, Hogwarts was not completely different it was now offering extra classes like politics, wand lore and making, inheritance, money and many more that Albus had taken off the school books over the years and it was helping the students since it all came in.

Sadly this didn't help the graduates of the school sadly but Gringotts had offered to help them if they so wished which many jumped at the chance of improving themselves and hoping they could improve themselves and get into better jobs.

............................................................

sorry that its been so long i have been completely stuck on this and didnt know where to go, the other two new characters wont be for a bit but i will get to them soon i will honest, ill try to go with the book/film but with my own twist for the tournament but there will be a surprise at the end, hermione will make an appearance at some point but i think adding little sarah in now is all good ...... i wonder if you can guess what will happen at the end of the tournament, otiz will give you a cookie!

otiz: cookies are yummy