𑁍 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𑁍

After the Faye clip, the tension starts to grow incredibly thick between the two groups.

And I want the ground to swallow me up.

My mind was racing of all the things I'd said.

I didn't think I'd said anything bad, so why was their one with my name on.

I was confused.

Next the girls win again.

And we choose the Tyler one.

Where we see Tyler and Clarisse cracking on in bed in Casa Amor.

And we already knew about it kind of.

But it still seems worse when you see it.

Then the next round was a draw.

The boys choose first, and I hear Teddy say 'Mamma Mia! Please.'

I take a deep breath, staring at the screen.

Then my face pops up from what I think is the day before Casa Amor.

And I don't think it's what Teddy expected.

At all.

'I think. There's a lot of people in here not being honest. Not being genuine.' Past me says, watching everyone from the swings as I sat with Lib.

This was about 2 weeks ago.

'Cinds. She obviously didn't care about Brad like she said she did.' I hear a couple of people blow air out of their cheeks.

'And Faye.' My mind goes blank as everyone turns to look at her.

'She liked Brad then she didn't, she liked Hugo then she didn't, she liked Liam then she didn't, now she's back with him, but she liked Teddy. It just seems like she doesn't want a relationship, I don't even know why she's here. And her going off on Hugo yesterday, that was vile. That is not someone I would call a loyal person. She switches sides when an argument arises and tries to get involved. She's, I think she's gonna turn out to be the biggest game player if I'm honest.' Past me finishes and I breathe deep, sucking my teeth as I see Faye staring at the screen too.

Shit.

But then the clip continues.

And Faye is sat with Sharon.

'What do you think of Teddy?' Sharon asks her and my eyebrows furrow.

'He's fucking gorgeous. I honestly wanna rip his clothes off.' Faye says and Sharon's eyes widen like mine now.

'Now he's coupled up with and chosen Mia, what are you gonna do?' Sharon asks her.

'If I'm honest, I'm not that close with Mia. I don't see a problem with me trying to get to know Teddy. If it was like my best friend I'd be like okay, you get to know him see if it works but like, I have no loyalties to her. If I want him I'm gonna have him.' My jaw drops open slightly as I hear gasps all over the place.

That proves my whole point.

'Oof.' Faye laughs again and I stare ahead.

I wasn't gonna react now.

But at least there wasn't anything that could possibly hurt me and Teddy in there.

It was more me and Faye.

Or Faye trying to steal Teddy from me.

'Spoke to you a few times about those things, you never said any of that to my face huh?' Faye says, wanting everyone to hear and I shake my head.