Chapter Twenty One

R O S A B E L L E

It's been two weeks since Antonio blew up another warehouse and Nic rarely comes home.

The security is increased, his guards guard the house for 24×7. If I drop anything inside the kitchen, all the guards will rush inside in a matter of seconds which is irritating me the most.

"Nic, I'm tired of staying at home alone and I know you won't let me hang out with Louisa alone. So, can I go with you." I asked Nic as I made his tie.

He hummed.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked again and he nodded before leaning in.

"Of course my love." He said before capturing my lips with his.

I pulled away feeling dizzy and he glared at me but I ignored him. I rushed inside the toilet and threw up everything I had for breakfast. 

Nic ran after me and stood behind me handing me a clean towel and I gladly took it.

"Are you sick?" Nic asked and I shook my head.

"I'll call the Doctor." Nic said but I stopped him.

"Nic, it's nothing. Stop distrubing Stella for every small little things." I stood up and turn towards the sink.

"But your sick." He protested.

"I'm not. Maybe it's something I had for breakfast. Don't worry about that." I assured him and he nodded hesitantly.

"I'll take shower. You can wait outside." I said and he smirked. He came and stood behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"Or maybe we can have together." I rolled my eyes at him before pushing him away.

I pushed him out before taking a long shower. When I came out I saw him barking order at someone on phone but hang up as soon as he saw me. He wrapped his arms around me from burning his head into my neck.

I ran my fingers in his messy hair. "What happen?"

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it my love." He said before pulling away. "Go and get ready. We need to reach there as soon as possible."

After I was done, we got into the car and drove off towards their main warehouse.

"Mark, any news?" He asked the guy who was sitting infront of a computer as soon as we walked in.

"No boss." He replied before turning his gaze back at computer.

"Wait for me in my office i'll be there soon." He said as he kissed my forehead and I nodded before walking out and heading towards his office.

                         N I K O L A I

"Boss, I think I tracked them." Mark said and I ran towards him.

I smirked looking at the computer. "So, they are in my mansion."

Fucking stupid.

"Edwin, no one should make it out alive." I said and Edwin nodded before walking out followed by some of my men.

I'll make him pay for making my Belle suffer. That fucking idiot thought I'll just leave him after he mess up with me and my wife.

I walked out the room before heading towards my office but on of my men stopped me.

"Boss, we got a problem here." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows before walking back in again.

"Boss, I think you need to take a look at this." Mark said and I turn my gaze towards the screen.

My breath hitched as soon as I saw the red dot. He was in my office.

The only thing that was running in my mind was he was in my office with Belle. Alone.

I ran out of the room and towards my office just to find it locked from inside. I bumped my shoulder on the door breaking it open to see Antonio pointing his gun at Belle who was laying unconscious on the floor with her hair covering her face.

"Nicolai, good to see you again for the last time." Antonio said as he laughed evily.

My men started to fill the room pointing their guns at Antonio who had his gun pointed at Belle.

"Doesn't this scene look familiar." He said smirking at me and I gulped.

"Antonio, leave her. She doesn't have anything to do with all these shits." I inched closer to him and he pressed the gun on Belle's head making me stop on my track.

"I begged you to leave my wife out of our problems but did you leave her? No you didn't. You fucking killed her infront of my eyes and now I'll kill your wife. After all, I know I won't make it out alive so, why not take your wife with me too." He cocked his gun aiming at Belle's head.

The sound of the gunshot filled the room and everyone froze.

Smoke came out of my gun that was still raised in the air and Antonio fell on the floor lifeless.

Without wasting another minute I ran towards Belle.

"Belle, can you hear me." I lightly slapped her cheeks but she didn't budge. There was a big bruise forming on the right side of her forehead.

I picked her bridal style before rushing out. "Call Stella. Fast." I shouted to no one in particular and the guys nodded before running towards the main hall.

I ran up the stairs and walked inside the extra room with Belle in my arms before laying her on the bed.

Soon Edwin rushed inside the soon along with his wife. I moved away from the bed for Stella to check on Belle and walked out with Edwin

"I hope no one escaped."

He nodded. "We have his brother in the cell, boss."

I patted his shoulder. "I'll deal with him later."

"And Boss, Miss Wilson wants to meet you. She's in your office waiting for you." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Who let her in." I asked and he gulped.

"She said it was very important."

"Kick her out. I don't want to see her face." I said and turn back to go inside when he stooped me again.

"She said it's about Mrs Ivanov." I nodded as I closed my eyes.

That bitch.

"Ok. Tell her to wait for me." I said and He nodded before walking away and I walked inside the room.

                                « ★ »
Sorry for late update<33