LIV

The Next Day:

After almost 24 hours, Jungkook managed to rescue Hyunjae(son of senior maid).

With the help of Pink Panther gang and Hoseok, they managed to track where they kept the kid.

Taehyung already arrested those goons were present there along with Sung Hoon.

And according to Yoongi, Sung Hoon isn't the only one who's behind this.

Jimin is busy collecting evidence which can help Jungkook and Hoseok is trying to hack that news channel which spreeded rumour about Jungkook.

Jungkook and Taehyung came to hospital with Hyunjae and saw the senior maid is approaching.

She bowed infront of them and spoke in a broken tone, "Thank you so much young-master"

She took a glace at the room where her son is and added, "I'll never forget your kindness"

Before Jungkook could say anything she desperately asked, "Can I go inside?"

"Of course, doctor informed that he's fine. Just need some check up and rest" Jungkook replied with a smile.

She bowed and went inside before taking hyunjae in her embrace. Hyunjae smiled ear to ear watching his mother and hugged her tightly.

Jungkook shifted his gaze to his best friend and spoke, "Thank you so much Taehyung"

Taehyung flashed a dissapointed look and asked with a pout, "You're thanking me? Am I not your friend anymore?"

Jungkook chuckled and spoke, "Can't believe you became a cop and still manage to act like a baby"

[A/n: Oh my Taekook Heart please stop beating fast. They are just best friend who grew up together. Hey StoB it😭]

At the Evening:

"I'm sure they hasn't changed the place yet" Hoseok said through the phone texting a location to Jungkook.

"Thank you Hoseok hyung" Jungkook thanked and Hoseok replied, "My pleasure. I'll inform the update if they changed the place"

Jungkook hung up the call and saw Jimin is approaching him with a file.

"Here is the spare copy. Why you needed that file urgently?"Jimin asked passing a file to him.

"I'm going to fetch y/n" Jungkook replied re-checking some paper.

With lifted brow, Jimin spoke, "I thought you'll do the interview first-"

"I can't wait till tomorrow" Jungkook replied throwing the file at his passenger seat before taking seat on his Dark Blue Audi.

Jimin smiled watching his desperation and spoke, "Best of luck. Drive safely"