҉ 十八 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

The Journal

Two months had passed since the Phoenix Pillar's trial. During those months many things have changed.

The h/c girl found that most of the kakushi from the Entertainment District mission had disappeared. The only ones that had remained were the female kakushi. Ubuyashiki, believing it was another demon related to the deceased demon siblings, sent a recovered Rengoku to try and find them. However, not long after, the disappearances ceased.

Aside from the missing kakushi, Y/N had also noticed that the men she came across were little to none. Reminded of her mother's words, she was wary and prepared to fight off any man that dared to confront her. However, the only men that ever visited were her fellow hashira or Tanjiro and Inosuke.

Because of this unexpected peacefulness, Y/N felt as if her confinement wasn't a punishment at all. She even stopped having to train the new demon slayers when Obanai offered to take over for her, claiming that he would prefer to be the one to teach.

Instead she spent her days leisurely, either hanging with her friends or working in the Butterfly Estate. The h/c even became acquainted with the two demons tasked with working there.

Tamayo and Yushiro had been called over to the Demon Slayer Headquarters by Ubuyashiki to help Shinobu and Y/N find a cure for demons.

In the beginning, there was a mutual dislike between the young, green-haired demon and the Phoenix Pillar.

Despite no longer being afraid of men and disliking their touch, Y/N still felt cautious around those she didn't know. As for Yushiro, he disliked the immediate closeness that his Mistress felt towards the h/c woman.

However, as the days passed, they both found their worries fading.

At the moment, the two demons, as well as Y/N and Shinobu were working peacefully in the herbal room.

Y/N was deeply focused on the task at hand, using the dropper to carefully mix the two liquids together. As her eyes narrowed and her lip was pulled between her teeth, Yushiro felt his palms grow sweaty.