Solace

The man was ripped away from the girl which caused the girl pain but she was still in a daze from his intoxicating blood and the golden eyed male was in the same situation as her,he didn't feel anger because he was still intoxicated by her blood.

the females face showed how much pleasure she got just from his blood her black eyes were half lidded and showed that she wasn't present her lips had blood on them which ran down to her chin along with some drool.

The male had managed to conceal his look of pleasure but seeing y/n look so intoxicated from his blood drove the man crazy inside meanwhile the men who had ripped him away from her weren't so impressed specifically the girls mate who had a scowl on ha face.

"what the fuck are you doing"
the jealous male questioned this snapped the girl out of her pleasurable daze.

In the blink of an eye the girl was next to Mamoru she pushed the males who had held him back away which was quiet hilarious for the others simply because she was so tiny compared to the males but to the males who were on the receiving end it was not funny they were shocked at how strong she was.

"werewolves don't drink blood y/n why were you drinking his blood?"
alpha arufa questioned

Mamoru was quick to answer
"the answer to that is very simple you see she is no longer just a werewolf"

"what do you mean"

"she's a hybrid like me"

"you changed her!!" someone roared and before she knew what was happening Mamoru had been punched in the face before he could be punched repeatedly she ran in front of him and for the first time focused all her attention on her former mate her fierce black eyes glared at him almost burning a hole through him.

"what the FUCK are you doing?"
Her voice sounded so venomous that he froze by now Aimai had woken up and was on the verge of tears.

"mummy,daddy" he cried out running up to y/n and mamoru.

Aimai knew that Mamoru wasn't his "real" father but he was always there he cared for him and his mother and in the little boys eyes that was all that mattered.

He wasn't used to this his mother and father never fought so seeing his father get punched and seeing his mother so angry made him emotional.

"can we please leave your son with someone from the pack so we can discuss this situation"

both Mamoru and y/n looked at each other seeming to communicate in their heads in the end they agreed but asked that Aimai be left with the alpha's wife who was a generous woman who always loved children once Aimai was away the discussion began......

alpha arufa looked at the girl who was raised as a part of his pack,shocked that she was no longer just a werewolf but she was now both vampire and werewolf and the fact that he didn't sense that worried him greatly.

"About what happened earlier I would like to apologize on my behalf of my son's behavior"

Mamoru nodded while y/n stayed silent she cleaned mamoru's nose earlier when they had left Aimai with the alpha's wife and apologized profusely thinking it was her fault that he got punched.

While the black haired girl was still thinking about that situation Riki spoke up.

"Why did you change her?"
His question was directed towards the black haired who just scoffed at the white haired male it was clear to everyone in room that they dislike eachother,mamoru glared then responded rather sarcastically.

"Well let's see maybe because when I met her she was pregnant,weak and close to dying because her asshole of a mate fucked her then fucked her sister and rejected her."

The girl was hurt hearing that of course she was over him,she no longer had love for him or even cared about him but the memories still hurt she didn't want Mamoru to get more angrier.

"Mamoru its OK"

"No it isn't y/n and what do you want from her anyway"

His glare was fixated on the young white haired male and he was furiated at this situation but he felt arms slip around his waist his once tense body relaxed she always had this affect on him no matter  how horrible he  was feeling all she had to do was touch him even if it was just a pat on the back his mood instantly brightened and right now she was doing exactly that he was infuriated he hated this situation and he hated that she was in the same room as that prick but when she wrapped her arms around him all those feelings disappeared and he wished they could stay like that forever.

"Mamoru please calm down"

He turned around and wrapped his arms around her taking a deep breath.

"OK I'm calm let's get on with this"

(Hey guys just wanna thank everyone who reads,likes or comments you guys are really appreciated make sure you check out my other books too and let me know your opinion and what I can change I will also sorry it took long to update school is killing me especial physics🤮🤮🤮have a good day loves and the rest of these lovely yandere can't wait to meet you)