Chapter 43

Chapter 43

We were wandering around the shopping mall, when finally, the shop where Alex's potential boyfriend was close by. "Let's go to this shop," Daph pointed happily, smirking, not being subtle about it at all.

What were we supposed to do if the guy wasn't there?

"Are you sure? We could always go to the other shop over there. It looks more like your type of clothes," Alex said looking a little odd.

Oh yeah, Daphnee had been on to something.

"My type of clothes? Because you think I have a type of clothes?" she snorted and walked right in the shop.

Alex didn't look so eager to join.

"Papa Bear, if you don't come help me pick clothes, I will drag you by your own," she threatened in the shop and Alex reluctantly followed.

The latest big pop song blasting through the stereo and a guy, that I recognized as the seller from last time was folding shirts.

When he turned around, to greet us probably, I saw his pretty face again. Last time it was before Daphnee had left for her vacations in Morocco, another shopping day like this one. She'd found his smiling face and nice built attractive but had figured out quite fast that she wasn't his type.

And now, this beautiful boy's eyes were glued to Alex, almost shinning.

"A—" he started to say smiling but the letter caught in his throat, his eyes darting between me and Daph and Alex and I think Alex was making cut your neck moves with his hand, "Alalalalalala..." he kinda sang, trying to hide, obviously. "How can I help you?"

"Cut the crap sexy boy and let's just get to the point," Daph said, walking up to him.

"I'm sorry I don't," he trailed, but Daph cut him

"Does my ass look fat in those jeans?" she asked, turning a little on the side, showing it to him.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"No, it looks really great," he answered, smiling.

"What about hers?" she asked pointing at me, motioning me to turn around on myself with her index, which I did, still rolling my eyes.

"Great too."

"Alright, and what do you think about his ass?" she said, her voice evil, pointing Alex whose eyes threatened to pop out of their sockets.

Oh god no.

Was she really doing this, right now, like this?

My friend was crazy.

"Great too, but could always look better in spandex football pants," he answered after a few seconds of hesitation.

"Travis," Alex almost squealed, panicking.

"Oh please Alex this is just ridiculous," the boy replied.

"Ah ha! In your face Alex. I knew it. Just knew it. You should have seen your face the other time we came here, all red and blushing when you looked at him," Daph beamed.

"Daph, shutup," Alex mumbled, and the guy, Travis smiled. "It's not, we're not, why are you..." he kept on going looking worryingly at me.

"No, you shut up Alex. Now," she said and turned to the guy, "Travis, he said right? Travis, what's going on between you and our best friend?"

"I guess he's the one who should be telling you," Travis trailed, looking a little worried now.

Stupid Alex, making his potential boyfriend worrying by not wanting us to meet him and freaking out.