chapter 8

WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME HAVE FOR YOU... WAQT BAHUT POWERFUL EK PAL KI KUSHI KAB GAM MAI BADAL JAYE KOYI NAHI KAH SAKTA....
I HAVE LOST A VERY PRECIOUS PERSON OF MY LIFE....
MY DADI...
I NEVER IMAGINED THAT IT'S WILL BE THIS MUCH DIFFICULT FOR ME....
I AM TRYING TO BE BACK TO MY NORMAL SELF BUT BEING NORMAL IS NOT EASY FOR ME... IT WILL TAKE TIME....
MUJHA PATA NAHI THA KI MAIN KAISE APNE AAP KO THODA SUKOON DE SAKUNGI...
MERA DILL NAHI THA THODA SA BHI LIJHANE KA INFACT MAIN APNE MBL APNE LAPTOP SE DUR THI ITNE DIN COZ MUJHA NAHI ACHA LAG RAHA THA KUCH BHI.. 

BUT TODAY COZ OF MY STUDIES MAINE PHIR SE MBL USE KIYA ..
PATA NAHI KAISE BUT I START TO WRITE AGAIN AND I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT IT'S GIVES ME PEACE....
I ALWAYS WRITE FROM VERY LONG BUT NEVER THOUGHT THAT IT WILL BE MY PEACE....
ACTULLY KABHI REASON NAHI CHAHIYE THA KI PEACE DUNDHNA PADE.....

I ALWAYS WRITE POEMS AND MY DADI ALWAYS USED TO READ THEM THEM AND I KNOW THAT SHE WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF I AGAIN GET BACK TO MY NORMAL SELF...

IT WILL TAKE TIME BUT MAY BE WITH WRITING I CAN GET THAT PEACE IN MY LIFE.....

IT'S A VERY NEW AND HARD BEGINING OF MY LIFE HOPE EVERYTHING WILL AGAIN BE GOOD.......... 

Shehnaaz sense the change in him and said,
S- it's okay sidharth if you don't want to say it's totally alright...
She said with a smile he look at her and said,
Sh- ye sab suru huwa tha aaj se five year pahle...
He starts speaking looking into her eyes when she starts hearing him with all the concentration....
Sh- papa ke jane ke bad maine unka business ko sambhalna suru kar djya tha aor within two years our company grows a lot hamne bahut sare deals crack kar liya aor two year main RS_Creations one of the biggest fashion designing company ban gayi...  Main apni life main kush tha mom ke sath ham bahut kush the sab kuch acha tha.. Aor ekdin hamari company ne kuch models hire kiya... Unmain se ek thi.... Tina Lakhani...

He close his eyes remembering those days.. Shehnaaz saw him and hold his hand tightly giving him assurance to tell.....

Sh- Tina lakhani...the perfect girl we got for our campaign... She join our company and in few days she comes close to everyone... Her behaviour her style of talking everything was nice sabko vo pasand ane lagi aor juth nahi bolunga main bhi kahi na kahi uske liya feel karne laga uske sath rahne laga jayada time spend karne laga and after almost one year we starts dating but she said that she didn't want anyone to judge her by saying that she had trap a rich boy... I thought may be she didn't want her self respect to get harm.. Isiliya main agree kar liya aor ham secret dating karne lage bas mom aor umang ko pata tha iss bare main....
We were so into that relation... We many time got physical we many time spends time in trips an all......

Her heart starts beating more fastly hearing him being close to someone else.... But she didn't said anything....
He continue....
Sh- sab kuch acha ja raha tha she also starts getting success in her work everything was perfect.... But suddenly she starts ignoring me... Mare calls ka jawab na dena bahane banana na milne ke sab kuch she starts ignoring me and i was getting effected with this... Main ek din uske ghar chala gaya... To get my answer... Vo ek faisla mare life ka sabsey galat faisa tha jisne mari zindagi barbad kar di....

Flashback....

Sidharth reached at Lakhani house...
He enter and was he hear make his blood boil...
Tina was sitting with a guy and having drink..
T- uss sidharth shukla ki wajah se mare papa ki company kitna lose jhalrahi hai... Coz of his success Lakhani group of Industries ki itne saal ki mahnat saya kamayi huwi position aaj nahi rahi... But ab aor nahi aab vo iss tarah mare picha paglo kintarah vagta rahega aor uski company ko main lose main la dungi....
She speaks out the venom....
While sidharth hearing his words marched in the hall... All angry....
Tina saw him and gets up from his place...
T- sidharth baby tum yaha...
She starts her acting...
Sidharth goes towards her and hold her ny shoulder....
Sh- why did you do this you bloody women... Tumne itna bada natak kiya mare sath you cheated on me.....
His yelling flinch both the person....
Tina push him with her all strength and comes out of his hold...
T- yes i cheated you coz mujha mari company ko phir se top par lana tha mujha tumse age jana tha....
She said with equal range....
Sh- are to  competition karti mujse apne work ko bahtar banati but you... You chose the worst path mare emotions ke sath khela tumne you bloody...
Before he could speak she yelled...
T- mind you language sidharth shukla and han aab tum to sab jaan hi chuke ho na then just wait and watch main kaya karti hu...
She smirk showing her evil side....
Sh- main bhi dakta hu tum kaya karti hu...
Roaring like a lion he left from their....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें