99.

It was afternoon, Sana and Tzuyu are on the couch watching a movie while waiting for the twins to go home. Earlier, Tzuyu also left since she was called by Jihyo and told her to come on the company, as fast as she can. It didn't take a while so before Tzuyu head home, she went on a store and bought something important that can make her and the love of her life the happiest. Sana is lying down on top of Tzuyu while they watch, the movie is getting boring and boring as time passes by so Sana told Tzuyu to turn off the television and cuddle instead. Tzuyu smiled and nodded, she turned off the tv and sat up with Sana sitting on her lap. Sana wrapped her arms on Tzuyu's nape and put her head closer to her, making their lips inches away from each other. It's been a month since their nightmare happened and it was indeed hard to forget, it made their life really messy and they're thankful that he's dead and all is in peace. They started to feel heat and the sexual tension between them, Tzuyu connected their lips and shared a passionate kiss. She held Sana's tiny waist and deepened the kiss as time passes by, the atmosphere is getting erotic and hot, they're wanting more.

Tzuyu pulled away from the kiss and the both of them panted. Tzuyu leam closer on Sana's neck and planted wet kisses on it, gently. Sana threw her head back and moaned, Tzuyu started to suck and lick, leaving marks on Sana's porcelain like skin. Both of them widened their eyes when they heard Minju's loud voice on the front door. Sana immediately went down on Tzuyu's lap and laid down on the couch, pretending to rest. Tzuyu sigh, her peepee is getting hard because of Sana's little tease but the moment got interrupted because the twins are now at home. The twins went inside and surprisingly, the oldest twin got a smile on her lips after going to school which is really rare to happen.

Sana sat up on the couch and greet the twins with a smile, Tzuyu did the same and the twins approached them. "mom mom mom" Minju started, Sana hummed, "yes Minju-ah?" Sana asked, "you can't believe what happened today to Hyewonie!" Minju started so Sana and Tzuyu got curious, they think something good happened that's why Hyewon is smiling. "what happened? your sister looks so happy" Tzuyu asked, Sana rested her head on Tzuyu's shoulder. Hyewon stood up proudly, "i met Eunbi's parents at the school gate today" Hyewon said, Sana and Tzuyu almost choked on their own spit after hearing what their oldest had said.

"what?!" Sana and Tzuyu exclaimed, Hyewon looked at them with still a smile on her lips. "i said, i met Eunbi's parents at the school gate" Hyewon said and picked up her bag, Tzuyu blinked her eyes twice and let out a deep breath then showed a smile to their oldest. "that's nice sweetie, they didn't say something horrible to you right?" Tzuyu asked and Hyewon nodded, Sana let out a sigh of relief.

"since we're all here right now, i want to make you guys happy, specially your mom" Tzuyu started and stood up, she told Sana to stand up too so Sana obeyed, she's clueless about what's going to happen real soon. The twins are eyeing them, they're clueless too. "remember what i said earlier?" Tzuyu asked and held both of Sana's soft hands, Sana hummed and nodded. "that i am so beautiful and you could marry me right now?" Sana asked, Tzuyu chuckled and pulled something out of her pocket. The twins and Sana widened their eyes after seeing that red box..

Tzuyu went down on one knee, she cleared her throat and looked at Sana with love on her eyes. "Sana, the girl i loved the most. It's been a tough journey we've been through and i am so lucky to have you by my side, you never fail to make me fall head over heels for you, every single day. I will make sure that no one will ever take you away from me again, i want you here with me for the rest of my life baby. To the good and the bad times, you have me and i swear, i will make you the happiest woman ever. You're the best girl of my life and the best mother of our twin daughters. Sana, my baby.. spend the rest of your life with me, will you be my wife?" Tzuyu said with pure sincerity, Sana teared up.. she can't believe that the moment she's been waiting for is finally happening.

"yes.. i would love to spend the rest of my life with you" Sana answered so the smile on Tzuyu's lips widened, she slowly slipped the ring on Sana's finger then stood up to pull her for a warm embrace. Sana cried as she hugged Tzuyu back, she was feeling so happy that her heart wants to explode. "i love you Tzuyu, i really do" Sana mumbled and pulled away from the hug, Tzuyu smiled and wiped Sana's tears gently. "i love you more, to the moon and back." Tzuyu gave her a sweet kiss on the forehead and embraced Sana again. The twins also teared up watching their parents, they're getting married real soon and they're happy about it. They will be a happy family with a strong bond, forever and always.

this book is ending soon! just a couple more chapters and this is finally completed after long months, thank you for the happiest and laziest months of my life! thank you for supporting this book, i love you guys. <3