The Titan's Curse Part 2

AN: Keep voting if you want harem or not! One day, overnight, I got over 20 votes saying no to harem, which, mind you, was under 9 hours. This wasn't when I updated and then got the votes... it was a few days until I got the votes. I didn't gain a significant number of followers or favorites of this story overnight either... I'm not ruling out the possibility of a few readers using double accounts. I can't actually see the people voting, so I can't confirm anything. Thus, the sudden influx of votes for no seemed suspicious to me, but it could just be a coincidence. Current scores are 52 to 42 for harem on FFN, and 17 to 5 on Wattpad.

Thank you all for your continued support! This has really been a journey!

Another question for you: Should I write a prequel to this story, where we could see Perseus in action before he was exiled? I most likely wouldn't write a Trojan war prequel, I think that storyline is used way too much. Let me know if you like this idea by reviewing!

Join my discord to get more news on updates and to chat about fanfiction!:

FFN version (remove spaces since FFN doesn't like links): discord . gg / at9dx7kVaV

Wattpad version (for those on FFN this will look weird): discord.gg/at9dx7kVaV

The Titan's Curse part 2

Ascension of the Fallen: Chapter 8

"Nephew, your compassion makes you weak!!" the titan lord of the South growled, "Cast it aside...Join me, and we could rule this world with Kronos, together!"

Atlas snarled at Krios, opting to not give an answer as his body tensed, preparing for a fight.

The titan of stars and constellations sighed, "So be it. You are making a mistake, nephew."

Atlas lunged forward with his halberd, the tip glistening dangerously in the sunlight. Krios dodged the strike; his deadly sword flicked back for a counterattack, only to be expertly parried by the titan of endurance.

Krios suddenly retreated several steps backwards, distancing himself from the powerful titan.

"Draco, the Dragon, I summon you!" he bellowed to the heavens, the ground shaking beneath his feet. Atlas looked up to see the constellation Draco disappear from the stars.

The titan of endurance and strength was too in shock to attack his uncle. Since when did Krios have the power to summon constellations? Did Perseus know about this?

He watched, mystified, as a massive behemoth of a dragon that could only be known as Draco appeared and landed on its feet. At least a hundred feet long, and lined with magenta and black scales, Draco was as intimidating as the myths told. But not to the titan of endurance.

Atlas let out a bellowing laugh; Krios needed a dragon to beat him? No wonder he was so pathetic.

Atlas' strangely timed laugh caused a surprised look to appear on his uncle's face. The titan of constellations grew redder by the second, and Atlas couldn't stop laughing at the comical look on his uncle's face.

"You-" he wheezed, finding it hard to breathe, "need a dragon to beat me?"

The magenta dragon suddenly lunged at Atlas, his massive, powerful jaw opening to swallow the titan whole.

The former bearer of the sky remained unfazed, catching Draco, and holding the dragon's maw open with his very own two hands. His leg muscles tensed as he slid backwards from the sheer force; the dirt sliding out of the way. Atlas roared, pulling the dragon's maw with strength that could level mountains.