Ten

Blair POV.
•••

  I really like this song. So far it's been a quite car ride with music silently playing in the background. As much as I hate to give Jake props, his music is great.

   Jake doesn't react to me turning the volume up. Instead, he decides to start singing. I don't know why I'm so shocked. His brother is a good singer so I guess it only makes sense for him to be.

   My heart stops when he turns and flashes me that famous boyish grin of his. "Take it from me, I don't want want to be mummified." He sang, and I swear I don't know what's up with me, but I am feeling some type of way. "Sometimes I feel so isolated, I wanna die." I think I'm about to start my period. Because I'm thinking things I shouldn't be. And I don't know if it's just me, but when I get kinda...horny when I'm about to start.

   He laughs and turns down the music. "What's up Knight? You're looking at me weirdly, why?"

  "I'm not." I defend. At least, I don't think I was. He laughs and shakes his head.

   "It's ok, I already know. Just wanted to see if you'd admit it. I'm used to that look from other girls."

   "I'm not giving you any looks."

   "I didn't peg you as a liar, Blair Bear." I look outside to see we are pulling up to my apartment building. Thank god. "Well, here's your stop."

   I mumble him a thanks, open the door, and hop out. "Blair," I hear him call out and I turn around. "You forgot your phone." I walk back and grab it.

   "Thanks again." And for some reason, I don't know what told me it was okay for me to say this. "I was thinking of you shirtless Jake." His face breaks into a huge grin.

   "See, was it that hard to admit?" I give him the finger and walk into my apartment.

***

It's been a week since Natalie and Blake became girlfriend and boyfriend. And that week I have accomplished one thing.

I blocked Grayson on my phone.

I know, I know, cue the mother fucking applause.

Did he try to call or text me? Of course not. But I stayed up one whole night thinking about what he told Jake to tell me. Then I thought about Jake telling him to tell me himself. Turns out, the idea of Gray texting me scares the shit out of me.

So he has been blocked. Easy, bam, done.

"Get your ass up!"

"Natalie, did I ever tell you how much I love when you scream at me?"

"No." She says with smile opening up my door.

"Then maybe I don't like it." I grab my pillow and throw it at her. Which got me a pillow thrown back at my face.

"We are going to Blake and Jake's house tonight, they are having a few friends over to drink."

"I don't like how similar their names sound, it bothers me."

"Well let it bother you while you get dressed."

I wasn't going to argue with her about going. One, because I have nothing better to do. Two, because I love to drink. And three, because I love to bother Jake.

Natalie and I are out the door, into our Uber, in under an hour. It takes us ten minutes, until we are knocking on their door.

"Natalie, Blair!" Luke greets us with a huge grin when he opens the door. I can smell the alcohol coming from his breath.