Chp.3 Senpai Gets His Lucky Wish

-AUTHOR POV-

So a few days have passed, (YN) now has a made a new friend with Nagatoro, and yet, knowing that He's her Senpai....the two have been getting along barely and yet talking, and knowing (YN) is okay with it, but yet still wants to be alone...once day at school, it was half the period as (YN) was in his art room, as he was finishing up drawing...

(YN): *sighs relief* Finally, all done.

Suddenly, the door open...and yet Nagatoro merges in and yet swinging a hula hoop around her hips...

Nagatoro: Senpai!!!!

(YN): WAAH!!!

She was rushing around the room, swinging the hula hoop on her hips as (YN) was protecting his portrait that he finished barely finish...

(YN): Hey woah!! What the hell you think you're doing?!

Nagatoro: Hula hooping dummy, hehe! So what you think about my hip motion?! Pretty cool Huh?

(YN): Hmmmm. *Im not gonna ask how she manage to burst in here while hula hooping*

Nagatoro: Well? What are you waiting for?

(YN): Eh?

Nagatoro: Come on in! Don't eat right moment to get in with me! Let's go, Senpai!

(YN): *sighs* Fine.

(YN) played along as he ducked down and try to go in the hula hoop with Nagatoro...until he realizes to accidentally seeing Nagatoro's white panties under her skit, and made Nagatoro realize about it...and soon to blush...

(YN): W-Woah now! I didn't mean to see them! Really I-

Nagatoro started hitting (YN) with the hula hoop...

(YN): Ow! Ow! Damn it hey! I said I was sorry!

Nagatoro: Y-You're really such a pervert!

(YN): It's not my fault you had to wear such a small skirt Damn it!!!!

Hey man, there are no accidents...it be like that and happens to us men as well...so anyways...the day goes by, and (YN) was already finished with his classes and school just ended...and soon (YN) decided to stay in the art room for a while before leaving home...and yet...he's acting really suspicious...as he was walking down the hallway, he yet started to sneak, as he was trying not to get seen by anyone, slithering and yet trying to get to the art room, and yet he arrive as he quickly goes in the room, shuts the door, as he walks up to the table, sits down and takes our something from his backpack...and what he took out was a manga, a 18+ lewd manga as he then smug about it...

(YN): Ho Ho! I finally manage to get my hands on this one. Luckily I manage to buy it on my wya to school, last copy of it. This is gonna be so "interesting" hehe, the hot springs, the babes, and-