Chapter 26: All For One

---

Midoriya was brought to a hospital near the training camp immediately after the incident, and for two days, he was in and out of consciousness with convulsions, delirious with fever. He began to stir before he finally opened his eyes.

"You're awake." Midoriya turn to his side, seeing Y/n sitting on the chair as he wrapped a bandage on the ridge of his blade before he sheath it back to the scabbard.

"Y/n.. How long I was out?"

"About two days. And your mom just came by yesterday. Give her a call when you wake up, she said." Y/n says.

"I'm glad you're alright. Tsu-chan says you were injured by some clone villains.."

Y/n looked away as he silently think. 'I used it for a short period of time. I didn't even know that it has that kind of power as well.'

Y/n glance down at his hand. 'Blood burst. I just found out about this.'

Midoriya stare up the ceiling. "Kota.. I wonder if he's okay.." He mumbled.

"He's alright. I'm really glad you manage to defeat that Muscular guy. Here. A letter from Kota." Y/n place the paper on top of the drawer.

---

"Kota?"

"I.. I wanted to thank you and Midoriya for protecting and saving me from the villain." Kota says, Y/n smiles at the boy.

"I'm just glad you're safe now."

"..Can you please give this letter to him?" Kota asked.

"Of course. I'll give it to him when he wakes up." Y/n takes the letter from Kota.

"Thank you. You two are my heroes."

---

Suddenly, someone knocked before they opened the door, revealling they're classmate, Kaminari.

"Oh, Midoriya's awake!" Kaminari says as he enters the room with the others. "Did you see the news? The media's swarming the school right now."

"It's way worse than in the spring." Sato added.

"We've got a melon! We bought it together! A big melon!" Mineta says, lifting the melon high.

"I caused you trouble, Midoriya.." Tokoyami says.

"No, I did, too... Did everyone from Class A come?"

"No, Jirou and Hagakure are still unconscious from the villains' gas. And Yaoyorozu also got hit hard on the head and is hospitalized here. Apparently she ragained consciousness yesterday. So everyone but those three came.." Iida answered.

"Fifteen of us. Y/n stayed here with you when you and the others were brought here." Uraraka added.

"Bakugou's not here." Todoroki bluntly says.

"Hey, Todoroki!" Ashido exclaimed. Midoriya then suddenly remember what happened to the incident.

"All Might said, I can't save the people I can't reach. That's why he will always save those he can reach. I... was in a place where I could reach. I had to save him That's what my Quirk is for..." Tears streamed down from his eyes.

"My body.. wouldn't move... It was all I could do to save Kota.. We were able to reach Y/n before they could take him... I couldn't save someone right in front of me..." 

Midoriya reflects on his failure to save Bakugou and cries.

"Then, let's save him this time." Kirishima suddenly says causing everyone in the room except me and Todoroki, shocked.