Chapter 2

Recap of Chapter 1:

He just laughed. We all talked and laughed until we heard someone knock on the door. "I'll get it," I said before I quickly stood up and ran to the door. I opened the door and I was shocked. The person I used to live with. The person that was my best friend. The person I was in love with. He was staring right back at me.

"Kyo..."

---------------------------------------------------

"Y/N..."

We just stared at each other, none of us daring to say another word. "What's going on here..." Shigure said as the three from the other room came out. Shigure and Yuki froze while Tohru looked confused. "Who's this?" Tohru asked.

"The stupid cat..." Yuki whispered. 

I couldn't handle it. Kyo and Dad left without saying goodbye. I knew about their trip but they didn't bother saying goodbye. I looked at Kyo one last time and ran out the door. Tears were running down my face. I heard them calling my name, but I didn't listen.

I missed him so much yet he didn't bother saying anything. I ran, I passed the bridge. "Y/N PLEASE," I heard someone yell. I didn't listen. I just cried harder. "Y/N PLEASE STOP RUNNING," the person yelled. They were catching up to me. Whoever they were.

Someone then grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards them. I looked up and saw Kyo. "I'm sorry..." he said. He kept a small distance between us so he wouldn't transform into his cat form. "I missed you.." I mumbled into his shoulder. "AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO EVEN SAY GOODBYE," I yelled.

I wanted to tell him I loved him, but I just couldn't. He probably wouldn't feel the same. "I'm sorry... Master wanted to leave right away and I wanted to tell you goodbye but I couldn't... If you want, I can repay you in some way..." Kyo said.

I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you..." I said. He smiled. We started walking back, which was a long way since I ran so far. Kyo talked about everything he did in the mountains. "Kyo?" I asked. He looked at me. "Dad's back to, right?" I asked.

He smiled nervously and started rubbing his neck. "About that..." he said, "Master doesn't know that I returned..." I stopped walking. He walked a little further from me and stopped as well, knowing that I am bound to yell at him. I start slowly walked towards him while he slowly walked backward. He then hit a tree and I caught up to him.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" I yelled. People around us gave us weird looks. "YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED DAD COULD ME WHEN HE FINDS THAT YOU AREN'T THERE?"

I grabbed his ear and started dragging him back towards the house. "OW OW OW OW Y/N STOP IT," he yelled in pain. After some time, I let go and just continued walking while he just stood in his place, wondering what had happened. When he finally caught up with me, I told him, "You're calling him later and telling him that you're back, ok?" 

"Ok..."

-------------------------

When we finally got home I opened the door and ignored the others' questions and headed up towards my room. I still had mixed feelings about all this. Yes of course I was happy that he returned but it was kind of weird.

After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I said. In came in Tohru. "Hey you ok?" she asked. I nodded and said, "Yeah I'm fine. Just happy that he's back." Tohru smiled and nodded. "So he's the cat?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, a very stupid cat," I said while laughing. After a few more minutes of talking, she excused herself so she could go make dinner. I told her that I'd be down soon. When she left, I looked at a picture frame that I kept on my desk. It was one of dad, Kyo, and me when we were younger. Oh, how I missed those days.

I heard another knock on the door. "Come in," I said. In walked in Yuki. "Tohru told us that you were okay, but I wanted to come to check for sure," he said. I smiled. It was so nice that he cared enough to come up and check on me. "It's nice... having him back..." I whispered and looked back to the picture frame on my desk.

"So when are you gonna tell him?" Yuki asked while smirking. I blushed and yelled, "YUKI NO." We both laughed. "I'm not going to tell him... Probably for a while since I know he doesn't like me back," I said. Saying that just made the mood more depressing. "Well if he does anything absurd, just tell me and I'll beat the crap out of him," Yuki said.

We both laughed. "Dinners almost ready. Let's go, ok?" he said. I nodded and we both made our way out of my room and into the kitchen. I looked over to Kyo just to see him looking back at me. He had a look in his eye. That look. We both smirked and ran out of the house, to the lawn.

Whenever one of us had that look, it meant that we wanted to fight. We got into our fighting stance before we heard Tohru say, "U-um shouldn't we stop them?!" Yuki and Shigure shook their heads. "They're always like this," Shigure said.

Kyo and I started. He sent a kick my way but I avoided it. I tried to punch him but he blocked it. We kept trying to at least touch each other but we couldn't one of us would stop the other. Kyo sent a punch my way but I held it. Without me knowing, he then kicked me from the side which made me fall to the ground. 

He then quickly straddled me and pinned my hands above me. "I win," he said while smirking. I smirked back and admired his facial features. His hair was dripping in sweat while it hung over me. His face also dripping with sweat. We were both panting. "Fine, you win," I said.

He smiled at me then stood up, lending a hand to me. I smiled and took his hand. He hoisted me up. "Alright, time for dinner!" Shigure said.

*A/N: Heyy Besties! or whoever is reading this... I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Tell me what you think. So I am making Kyo's and Y/N's relationship strong. Meaning, that they feel really comfortable around each other. Anyways, until next time!*