73

"sir, these catalogues are just not it! I mean they are really beautiful but none of them feels personal. Can't you find something that can truly convey my love" Taehyung says with a hint of whine in his words.

"I'm sorry master Taehyung, we'll try our best to create the most beautiful designs for you with the rarest diamonds but I think to satisfy your demand you would have to guide us throughout with the designing. You can work with our designers. I will assign the best one for you. Don't you worry!" Jweller, Park Minsuk says, his voice as sweet as always and eyes holding a soft gaze. Park Minsuk is Jimin's family jweller and one of the most talented designers in not just Seoul but the whole Korea.

"Yes sir, that would definitely be the best, I'll bring jimin-ie with me too" Taehyung smiles widely, he's just so excited and giddy.

"Ofcourse, master Taehyung" Minsuk smiles and Taehyung could see the wrinkles around his eyes and corners of his mouth, it reflects his experience and age quite fairly.

"Thank you so much" Taehyung stands up and bows to show his gratitude even though he didn't need to, Park family and Minsuk really adore him as their own kid.

"Oh c'mon, it's all my pleasure" the man laughs.

__

"Here's your water sir"

"Thanks". Jungkook gives a coy smile and waits for the woman to excuse herself and just when she is far away from them jungkook turns his face to look at Jimin  who is still very confused but there's no sign of uneasiness on his face.

"Listen, I'll explain everything later. For now just go along with everything i say or do, okay?" Jungkook whispers, careful of potential eavesdroppers that could be spying on him.

"Only if you treat me to my favourite restaurant" Jimin smiles playfully, jungkook is really stunned at the boy's capacity of not giving fucks.

"Yeah sure" jungkook nods as he taps his pocket under the table just to be sure. He takes an unnoticeable deep breath.

"Let's go" Jungkook stands up and jimin follows with a smile, unfazed of everything because worrying without knowing what's happening will not be good for his pretty face so he decides to be ignorant of what's happening.

They reach the payment booth and Jungkook knows what's his next move is.

He grabs Jimin's shoulders gently and turns him around so they are face to face. He brings Jimin's body into a warm hug and pretends that he is kissing his ear just to whisper 

"Be patient and trust me"

He feels Jimin's nod on his shoulder. Slowly he parts away just a little, enough to still maintain the closeness between them.

"Did you enjoy my baby" Jungkook asks  with a smile, his voice loud enough so the waitress standing behind him can hear and then he drags his hands down on Jimin's tiny waist. Jimin circles his arms around Jungkook's neck as he answers "ofcourse my love"

By now Jimin has realised that they are in some dangerous shit but he is a really good actor so he doesn't let his nervousness show on his face.

Jungkook sways him a little just so he can set in his desired position to see that waitress clearly while he hugs jimin.

"I'm gonna kiss you" he whispers in Jimin's ear and the next thing you know is Jungkook kissing Jimin on the cheek then his entire face but the lips.

By now there are a lot of people staring at them, some finding them cute, while others are weirded out with their PDA.

All according to the plan...