9

"Who the hell is she?" It's like hes throwing diggers at me. I sit up straighter. Hozier steps next to Eric and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Eric you remember Frankie right?" Eric looks at me for a second. His eyes double their size. He looks at Hozier and looks back at me. Hozier nods a little.

"Frankie?" He cold tone is now soft. I tilt my head "yeah?"

"Oh my God! Frankie I'm so sorry!" He tried to get up but the doctor stopped him. I get up and walk to him. "I should be sorry. I mean I did brake a vase on your head. But apology accepted. Also how do you know me?"

I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes but it was gone just as soon. "I grew up with you and your brothers till you had to go away" I pull my eyebrows together and tilt my head "what do you mean I had to go away?" Every one stilled and looked at each other. They're hiding something

"What I meant was your mom and dad got in a fight, and she left and took you." Eric explained. It almost sounds like the truth so I just nod.

"Hey, Frankie can you come with me for a second" Hozier had made his way to the door. "Yeah, coming" I follow him down two hallways and two doors. The last door led us to a office.

"Take a set" I do as he says. He takes a set on the other side of the desk. "Ok look if your going to live here there are going to be rules that you have to follow. And if you dont follow said rules you will get punished" I stiffen up at the word punished. And it's not like I have a choice to live here or not.

I nod my head anyway. "The first rule, you tell one of your brothers if your leaving and were your going." Ok that sounds far. "The second rule, you do what we tell you to do." He starting to sound like him. "The third rule, no and I mean no boyfriends." I can live with that. I can have no interest to have a boyfriend. "And the last rule, you stay away from the basement and the west side of the house." That very wired but ok

"What are the punishments if I break one of the rules?" I need to prepare myself if their anything like his punishments. "Like getting ground or your phone taken away"

What that's it?! I was expecting beatings or being lockedin a room until he though I learnedmy lesson "Ok but um I dont have a phone."

He looked confused "Philip never got you a phone?" I flinch at his name. I never use his name. He didn't like it when I did. I shake my head. "Ok, well I'll buy you a phone." What?

"No, it's ok. I dont need a phone." I shake my head fast. "Well, I still getting you a phone, for safety." I'm not going to argue with him. Through this hole conversation hes had a cold blank face.

I nod my head and move to get up. "Oh and Frankie?" I turn my head to meet his. "Your going to go shopping with Shane for clothes and school supplies."

I tilt my head "school supplies?" He nods once "Yes. You'll be going to school with Elijah and Shane." I nod my head and walk out of the office. I'm going back to school?

I forgot to ask about all the guns. When I saw that they all had gun out I almost run the other way. I caught my reflection in a window. I cringe when I saw I have blood on my tank top and pants.

I walk to the room and lock the door. I pause little as I dont see Eric's blood or the broken glass. One of the boys must have cleaned is up for me. I grab a pair of clothes and start the shower. I take of the wrap off my hand and step in. I hiss as the water hits my hand but I dont move it. I stand there until the pain becomes a dull sting. I quickly wash my hair and body.

As I put on my pants I hear knocking. I quickly put on my shirt and walk out of the bathroom and make my way to the door. I unlocked is and open it. Shane is standing there. I watch his eyes move to my wet hair and my clothes.

"What's up?" I ask. He meets my eyes and I see a emotion flash in his eye that I can figure out. "I was coming to get you so we can go" he holds up a pair of keys.

"Oh ok, let me get my shoes." I quickly grab my shoes and slip them on. I grab my tank top too. "Hey Shane, wheres the trash?" I hold up the tank top. "Its in the kitchen, remind me when we get home to give you a tour of the house." Hes tone was soft. "Yes please, that would help." I say as we make our way to the kitchen.

I'm honestly get surprised by every room I exert is so pretty and looks so expensive. Host of the house that ive seen is all wood floors. As we enter the kitchen I stop. I see two people in the kitchen cleaning.

Shane looks at my confused face and chuckles. "This is Emma and Lucy. They sometime will be here to help around the house" Both are on the older side Emma is a skinny brunette and lucy is on the fluffier side Blondie.

"Nice to meet you" they both say. I give them a little nod. I see the trash and right before I put the shirt in Lucy speaks up "Are you sure you want to throw that away ?" She points at the shirt. I nod my head and drop it.

I walk to Shane and wave goodbye to the girls. As we enter the garage I stop yet again.

"Holy höell" I whisper

..................................................................

If you haven't you should read endlessly! It's a wonderful book.
It's by izzeliaa

Have a wonderful day!

-Foxx