ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

𓂸| 𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 | 𝗗𝗲𝗯𝗼 |𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

"When you come over here later ,you gone bring yo lil friend by ?" my mama asked on the phone as I sat in my car in my yard.

"yea I gotta get Ni'jee and Nizi too ."i said as I looked out my tented window and seen a couple fussing , and a pan off turkey was on the ground.

Damn no turkey for them this thanksgiving .

"Kashai , you make sure you tell that brother of yours to not bring Ni'jee mama wit all that bullshit."she said before I scrunched up my face.

"Mama , that hoe ain't coming up in my car."I said mugging nothing.

"bet not ! , and when I see you ,ima slap yo ass , cussing like I'm one of them bean head ass niggas you hang around! , good muhfuckin bye !" She said before hanging up.

I chuckled before FaceTiming Pookie.

"Whaaa ?"she asked as soon as the call connected.

i just stared at her before she put me on pause.

"hell you doing ?" I asked.

"I gotta change shirts."she said as I could hear movements.

"Nobody wanna look at you girl , take me off pause B ."i said as I cranked up my car.

"don't look at me bitch."she said before setting up her phone on her pillow as she lifted up her shirt.

"don't call me no bitch girl."i said as I looked down at my camera as she took her shirt off all the way.

them titties sitting right.

"Stop looking nigga ." She said as she looked at me still in her bra .

"you got them pretty ass titties and won't let me suck em?" I asked before her mouth dropped.

"bye kashai ."she laughed about to hang up.

"aye nah hollon , you trynna come with me later on to my mama house for this thanksgiving dinner ?"I asked her.

"yea , after I stop by my grandparents house later."she said and I nodded.

"ite li mama , I'ma see you later."i said.

"bye kash." She said before hanging up.

i was bout to drive off but I got a text making me look down at my phone.

𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙖❤️: hi kashai , your mom invited me over to you guys thanksgiving dinner a few weeks ago , is it okay if I come ?

𝙠𝙖𝙨𝙝 🤗❤️: wassam , and nah ion care ,cause it aint my house .

𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙖❤️: oh okay , because I didn't know if you and that girl had some going on .
(read)

ఌఌఌ

"man who is Pookie ?, Ni'jee stay talking bout her ass."Nizi said as him and Ni'jee got in my car.