☞︎𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ❦ 𝚜 + 𝚜

❦༒❦

[𝟹:𝟹𝟿𝚙𝚖]
[𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

❦༒❦

[𝚢 / 𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚅]

❦༒❦

I was buzzing with excitement.

It has been a few months since I've seen Sage and I was almost bouncing around the house, but that didn't compare to Clay.

He had a permanent smile plastered on his face today, he was going to meet his childhood friend for the first time.

His giggles bounced off the walls as he made preparations for them, we had gotten a text that their plane landed 30 minutes ago and they were in a taxi now.

"Clay, Clay, love, the house is fine. Don't worry." I mentioned as he straightened decorations for the 100th time.

"Sorry, nervous..." he fiddled with his hands despite smiling so wide. I placed a calm hand over his.

"They're probably arriving soon, don't let them think you're scared of them." I laughed lightheartedly.

"I am, Sage is terrifying."

I playfully scowled. He wasn't wrong but that was my homie.

A knock rang through the room and I have never seen someone move that fast. Dream bolted to the door like a puppy who's owner is coming home.

"SAPNAP!"

"DREAM!"

They practically jumped into each other, almost falling over in the door way. It made me grin how wholesome the moment was.

"Did you think you could escape me?" A low voice teased.

I turned around and immediately embraced the black haired girl.

"I missed you so much..." I mumbled.

"I know, I'm awesome." They grinned.

After a few moments, Clay lead Sapnap upstairs to show him around, practically bouncing on his feet.

"Since our boyfriends are having sex-" Sage started.

"YOU TWO ARE FINALLY TOGETHER?" I practically yelled.

"Yeah, oh god...did I not tell you?"

"No? Hello? When-"

"A few weeks ago probably, it was uh...complicated so that's probably why. He's practically obsessed with me-" She dismissively waved her hand. "No, this is about you, how are you coping?"

I hummed. "Uh, yeah pretty well actually." I smiled without realising. "He treats me really well."

"He better, god, if he didn't the amount of terrible things I would do to that man." She shook her head.

I knew that they weren't joking really, Sage made me feel safe.

It didn't take long for a long conversation to start up.