A Not So Good Greeting Part 2

I forgot to mention that they are twenty two and that Damian and Marinette met when they were nineteen years old. This will be more than a two parter. This one is about the batboys and batman learning their lesson about trying to destroy Damianette.

"THEY WHAT!" Chloe screamed when Marinette finished explaining everything to her. "Mari stay right where you are I'm coming to Gotham and those good for nothing Wayne's better be ready to be in pain like never before." She then hung up on Marinette still fuming at what she heard.

Chloe POV

I looked around me seeing Adrien, Kagami and Luka's bewildered and slightly scared faces. I took a few deep breaths calming myself enough so I wouldn't blow a vain. "Damian's stupid idiotic family caused Marinette to break off their engagement and she is heart broken." I said before storming off shouts of out rage echoing behind me.

"Chloe we're coming with to give them a piece of the Miraculous team mind." Adrien said with Kagami and Luka behind him looking just as determined. I smiled while nodding knowing that the Wayne's were in major trouble for hurting Marinette like that. I smirked texting Marinette to get her to use Kaalki so we wouldn't have to fly over.

In Wayne Manor no POV

"We did you a favor Demon spawn! Replacement searched her up after you told us her name last night. There's barely anything about her in her file plus what there is makes it look like she's a psychopath." Jason said defending their actions. Which had the opposite affect that they were hoping for. Damian growled pulling out four throwing knives in each hand and threw two at Bruce, Dick, Jason and Tim missing them be millimeters.

"That's a warning Wayne's. If you don't fixed the mess you caused then the promise of raining in my deadly side that I made to Angel will go up in smoke. And for your information I was the reason she doesn't have a lot on her file since I had to help her stay under the radar." Damian growled our before storming off to the cave to suit up to take out some of his anger on thugs and villains.

Alfred walked into the dining room knowing what was just said. He looked at the men before him they seemed to be thinking about what Damian said and the threat he made. Alfred frown what he nor saw or heard any of them making plans on fixing the mess they had caused.

"Masters I advise to fix Miss Marinette and Master Damian relationship before it's too late. Because not only will you be facing young master Damian anger and skill but miss Marinette's as well with her friends." He then cleaned dinner up not saying anything else to the men in the dining room his own feelings and thoughts wouldn't allow him.

"Cass, Steph we need to get those thick headed birds and bat brains to see the huge mess and most likely danger they have put themselves in. I mean I did research and found out that the major and life changing events Marinette were referring to was a emotional terrorist. When I pulled up pictures of their heroin and Marinette side by side I have a strong suspension that Marinette is the main heroin known as Ladybug." Babs whispered to them while showing them what she found. Steph and Cass looked at each other wondering what will happen if things aren't fixed. But put it aside for the time being since they went on patrol none of them noticing that Damian was the only male to go on patrol.

"Dick we need to fix this. I mean Marinette never once showed any signs of being a psychopath. In fact she seemed more nervous on what we thought of her than anything." Tim said to Dick once they were alone. Bruce had gone to his study and Jason to the gym.

"Yeah now I think back on it your right but we can't leave the Manor. I mean Alfred has locked every single way in and out of this place including the cave." Tim huffed ploping onto the couch staring at the ceiling.