Part 21

A/N: ^^^ that's the Heavyweight Champion of the World and a cool picture of a scouse mouse🤷‍♀️

Y/N'S POV

Well shit, me and Lauren are finally together. I'm so thankful for this girl man, she's the best thing in my life rn. Well second best because Max is always gonna be first. She makes me happy and i'd do anything in my power to make her as happy as she makes me.

Lauren and I are on our way back from the fair after a very eventful evening. The tyres of my car screeched as i made my way towards Camila's house to pick up my crazy ass little brother.

I looked to my right to take a quick glance at my beautiful girlfriend. Hey "girlfriend" has a nice ring to it. I redirected my eyes back to the road just so i don't, you know, wrap us around a tree or get us flattened by a big ass truck.

The comfortable silence in the car stayed until i decided to put some of my bomb ass tunes on. As my phone connected, HeavyWeight Champion Of The World by Reverend And The Makers started to play. This is my fucking song man. I turned the volume all the way up and sang my heart out.

Now that she's older
As the embers of romance
Pay two mortgages and leccy bills
Been comfortable and that
Nobody told her
That she'd ever reach the stage
Where her husband bored her
Or she lied about her age

I was head bopping and tapping the wheel to the tune of the song. My ray bans sitting comfortably on my face. Lauren just giggled at me as the song started to get good and i belted the lyrics.

After that absolute belter of a tune, another fucking belter of a tune came on.

Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily
You found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks
Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world? (Ah-ah-ah-ah)
And good for you, I guess that you've been workin' on yourself
I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helped
Now you can be a better man for your brand new girl
Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me
If you ever cared to ask
Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby
God, I wish that I could do that
I've lost my mind, I've spent the night
Cryin' on the floor of my bathroom
But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it
But I guess good for you

Even though me and Lauren were in a good place rn, we still screamed those lyrics like our hearts were completely shattered like 10 seconds before it. How can you not though? Olivia Rodrigo is fucking amazing and you can't change my mind.

"I'm sorry, but who hurt that poor girl." I asked Lauren. "Like this dickhead of a boy really hurt her that much that she made a full album about how much of a dickhead he is and that he literally found somebody new a couple weeks after their breakup. AND HE DOES THE SAME SHIT WITH HIS NEW BITCH!!"

Lauren looked at me in awe and tried to hold back her laughter but failed miserably. "I love how invested you are in Olivia's past relationship." She shook her head at me still laughing.

"Shush ye mush." I replied with a little giggle. "No but seriously Lo, i could beat the crap out of this dude because Olivia doesn't deserve that shit." I huffed playfully. Lauren just shook her head slightly, still giggling at my stupidity.

After my little rant about Olivia Rodrigo, we finally pulled into Camila's drive to pick Mo up. I told Lauren that i'd be back in a second and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before i climbed out of my car and made my way to the Cabello's front door.

I knocked twice and waited patiently for somebody to answer. Shortly after, the door opened revealing the petit cuban with a banana in her right hand, typical Camila.

"Hey, i've come to get my monster of a brother." I smiled at Camila while stuffing my hands in my jacket pocket because it was a little chilly outside.

Camila returned the smile while she had a piece of banana in her mouth making her look like a chipmunk. I just laughed at her. "He's flat out on the couch, i'll go grab him for you."

She walked back into the house and returned seconds later with a sleeping Max in her arms. She handed him to me and i held him in my arms making sure not to wake him up.

"Thanks Camz, tell your mom i said thanks too. I'll have to get him to bed and i obviously can't leave the Mrs waiting in the car for too long."

"Of course Y/N/N, anytime. Now get back to your wife." She winked at me.

"Goodnight Camz." I said with a slight smile.

"Goodnight Y/N/N!" She walked back into the house.

I carefully carried Max to the car and strapped him into his car seat then got back into the drivers side. Lauren looked at me with an adorning smile.

"What's the smile for weirdo." I whispered as to not wake Max up.

"Nothing, you're just so good with him and it's the cutest thing ever." She whispered back. I couldn't help the smile that spread over my face as i looked back at the sleeping kid then back to my gorgeous girlfriend. This is the life.

-

We made it home 5 minutes later and i went around to open Lauren's door for her and then went over to Max's side to get him out. I carried Max up to his room and laid him in his bed, getting his pjs from his drawers, quickly getting him ready for bed. After i was done, i put him under his duvet and tucked him in, giving him a kiss on the head as a goodnight before making my way to my own room.

Lauren was lying in my bed all snuggled up in one of my hoodies and pj shorts. I smiled at the sight. She's the cutest thing ever, i could get used to this. It kinda made me sad that she'd only be here for a couple more weeks.

I walked into my closet and pulled out some basketball shorts to throw on. I took my top off and put my basketball shorts on ready for bed, i then brushed my teeth and everything, then made my way over to Lauren, who now had The Walking Dead playing on the TV.

I got in next to her and she immediately snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arm around her as she lay her head on my chest and threw one of her legs over my waist, still fixated on TV.

We watched the TV until i finally heard Lauren's breathing even out indicating that she had fallen asleep. I turned the TV off and put the remote next to me on my night stand before relaxing and shutting my eyes to get some sleep on my own.

Weird thoughts were stuck in my head like: we have to pretend to be asleep to actually fall asleep, when you say 'Forward' or 'Back', your lips move in those directions, tobacco companies kill their best customers and condom companies kill their future customers, If aliens come to earth, we have to explain why we made dozens of movies in which we fight and kill them, why do people say "tuna fish" when they don't say "beef mammal" or "chicken bird"?

After some of those weird ass thoughts, i finally managed to drift off into a peaceful slumber with my green eyed girlfriend back in my arms.

***
I'm sorry about that last chapter, and sorry this is a little shit, i thought you guys deserved an update so here it is. If you want to give me any ideas for future chapters then let me know and i'll gladly make it happen! (Not proof read btw)

Anyways I love you, have a good day/night/whatever <3