3

Hope pov:

I cursed at myself multiple times because that fucking biological brother of mine is still alive, the fact that one of his friends was the one who's wearing a suit and laying at the coffin.

What breed of cat is he? Fucking shit.

I want to just go and face him then shoot him on the skull.

"Carlota" came rushing into my library here at my house.

"Yes?"

"Can you call edward, tell him i need the updates about the company" edward my right hand, he has all my trust, like an older brother to me, he has a girlfriend named sheena, who was working at my company. Edward knows all my work both legal and illegal, he's the one who's handling the meeting that I needed to do, even Carlota knows my work so these two know my secrets. Not all.

Later that day, Edward emailed me about my work. One email caught my attention. I smirked while reading it. A familiar surname. Ferrante.

Hanze Ferrante.

Fuck it.

I just met three of his offspring and now him. Fuck this life.

As i said business is business, be professional, and do not include a fucking family drama in this shit.

Meeting in three months with Hanze ferrante.

Calian pov:

I still remember that day, when I bumped into a girl. That can't be real, she really looks like Killian, a girl version of him.

I try to work with it, investigate her secretly because I don't want to make a false assumption but I didn't see anything about her. I asked the owner of the club if they knew her, they looked for the resume but didn't see any. They said they didn't know her. She wasn't hired to the club.

How come she really looked like killian? I know that Killian and Elizabeth are identical twins.

But sue can't be elizabeth. She can't. My little sister is with our mom. Happy and enjoying her life with our mom.

As I grow up, I realize that mom's decisions are for us. But I always question why she has to leave me, us, my brothers. I know she's scared, the life we had it's scary. She just wanted to protect elizabeth. I know.

I'm also afraid about our life, my life. Working in this field is very dangerous. You don't know when or where your enemy shoots you, or if this is your last day.

I was five when mom left, I can't remember anything. I was young. We, my brothers, are all young and didn't understand any of what happened around us. All I know is...mom left for the safety of my little sister.

But I was confused back then why we have another little sister?

Why are there other women?

"You seems focused about that calian and didn't notice me entering here, what are you working on?" Laurent walked closer to where I was. I was sitting on the swivel, laptop in front of me. He was about to take a look at the laptop but I was too fast to close it.

"Nothing man" I licked my lips and took the liquor and poured it on my glass. I offered him a branddy too but he just shook his head, sign of a no.

"Why did you close it so fast bro? Are you watching porn?" Laurent shrugs, grinning at me. Chuckling. I gave him a look and tsked.

I chuckled. "Porn for what? Tutorial? I don't need it brother I'm a pro"

We laughed and talked about the case of Killian's friend. I also mentioned to him about the girl in the bar but didn't tell him about my assumption.