𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"What're you cheesin for?" Mina playfully nudged Katsuki's arm as they both rocked back and forth on the swing set, his lips curved into a soft grin

"Nothin," he pushed his feet against the ground, gaining some air on the swing.

"Don't lie, you've been in a good mood all day." She smiled softly at him, genuinely happy to see her friend so enthusiastic today. Katsuki gripped the swings chains, gradually gaining more air until he flipped under the swing, he landed on his feet onto the dirt and rubber interior of the playground.

Rolling her eyes Mina clasped her hands together giving him a pitiful clap for his backflip. It was a rare sight to see him let loose and actually act happy, something must've happened.

"How much you want to bet Kiri gave him some of that super soaker." Denki's eyes fell onto the redhead, everyone else's following. Kiri glanced up from his phone at his friends, blushing at the comment. "Don't look at me."

"Drugs, he's probably on drugs." Sero grunted while hanging upside down on the monkey bars, swinging back and forth by his legs.

Katsuki sighed at the group hearing their outrageous assumptions about his sudden burst in mood, even though it was over something silly.

"Can I not just be happy to be happy?" Katsuki sat at the end of the slide, his eyes going from one individual to another. The four scoffed in sync hearing the bullshit come out of his mouth.

"You know what, fuck all of you. I was in a good ass mood and ya'll ruined it." he scoffed back, now hiding his grin with his palm. The others chuckled at his little outburst knowing they wouldn't get an honest answer and the conversation drifted into a different direction.

"I'm bored," Mina looks up, sighing.

Sero let out a small hum in agreement, he flipped himself around the bar planting his feet on the ground. "There's an arcade that just opened uptown, they got laser tag and bowling."

Mina shrugged her shoulders at the suggestions, looking at the ground full of dirt and rubber, "It'll be more fun if we invite Y/n and them." She voiced her thoughts aloud.