Chapter 28: Young Master Ye can you film?

CHAPTER 28 PART ONE

Li Zixi and Chen Pingping got in Xia Ningke's nanny car. Li Zixi had to sigh, having a car is good ah, having a car is convenient ah. Once she becomes red, she will also apply for a nanny car from the company.

  "How are things recently? How is Director Jin's temper? Are you tired of filming his scenes?" Xia Ningke asked.

  "Director Jin is pretty good, it's not tiring to shoot his scenes. But since Director Jin and Director Shen are friends, they have the same characteristics of having very strict requirements for the scene. Often times, a scene has to be shot many times to pass."

  "Wow, it's the middle of summer. Shooting many times, isn't it very hot ah."

  "Yes, it's very hot, but there's no way not to shoot." Li Zixi said, "However, looking at the scenes, I admire Director Jin very much. The effect of shooting it many times is indeed really good."

  "What are you up to lately? I haven't seen any movements from you on Weibo." Li Zixi asked.

  "Recently, I'm busy shooting magazine covers abroad. It's not done yet. Perhaps, the news will be released on Weibo in the next few days."

  Li Zixi said admiringly: "Not bad, not bad. Already in line internationally, your career can be taken on the next level."

  Xia Ningke was obviously satisfied with the status quo. While smiling, she said: "It's okay, as it can be. I hope that the blow up will not come too fast. It's good to go on at this pace. "

  "How can a star who has not been hacked be considered a superstar? Even if you are blackened, don't take it to heart. At least it proves that you are red and hot."

  Xia Ningke put her arms around Li Zixi's shoulders and said: "I like your attitude, it seems that big things are not a big deal to you, doesn't care about fame and fortune."

  "Is it? I'm not a person who is indifferent to fame and fortune. If I am really indifferent to fame and fortune, I won't join the show recording, won't be locked up in the Film and Television City every day." Li Zixi was a little bit self-deprecating.

  "You say, you standout in our class and entered Muzi Pictures. Everyone was incredibly envious ah. Although I didn't say anything, but I was also green with envy in my heart. But your performance in class, how to say it, it's like an indifferent person, not proud at all, very calm." Xia Ningke thought about it and spoke.

  Li Zixi thought, that girl who is not proud and very calm should be the original owner.

  "Probably there is nothing to be proud of. It's not that I have rushed out of Asia to enter internationally after becoming an academy awardee."

  "I don't necessarily think so. Look at you, even if you become an international superstar one day, it is estimated that will still *don't cry for favor and humiliation." Xia Ningke refuted.

[*don't cry for favor and humiliation - remain indifferent whether granted favors or subjected to humiliation; take the rough with the smooth]

  "I haven't finish talking yet, continuing. Later, everyone thought you would fly into the sky in Muzi Pictures. After all, Muzi Pictures' resources are so good and the quality is so high. But you let everyone have their *eyes popping. We didn't hear any movement from you for a long time. Muzi Pictures didn't seem to care about you even the slightest—playing some little maid and small supporting roles, shooting some small advertisements." Xia Ningke said, "Guess what they say about you now?"