𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

When Lyssa came home that day, she sat next to me on the couch and just stared at the ceiling.

"Is it true?" she asked

"Yeah..."

"They are my brother...and sister" she said while a tears ran down her face.

"They are." I said looking her and whipping her tear.

"You're gonna take them away.." she said full on crying.

"No Lyssa, I would never do that to you..never. You can visit us anytime you want... I would never keep them away from you" I said hugging her.

"I'm dangerous too.. I cant vist then often... they can come after me and find you... I'm gonna risk losing my siblings Julie " she cried

Hugging her tightly and started crying myself..."Lyssa stop you're not gonna put them in danger."

"I will... I'm the mafia princess...I promised once I finished school, I'll take my seat next to my father. I have to help him"she said crying and looking at me

"I'm sorry"

"No, dont be. I got to cut their cords.. I got to hear them cry for a week straight till we both figured out how to handle it.

I got to change their dippers too.. I got to do a lot of things and I'm grateful for that" she said wiping my tears

I just smiled at her.. "You're the best Aunt slash Big sister ever"

"I'm a big sister" she said laughing

"Yeah you are" I said laughing with her.

"When are you leaving ?" She asked

"Next week, I don't want to stay long since school is over"

Nodding her head she got up and walked to the kitchen.

"You still have the thing?" She asked

The 'thing' she's talking about it the money... when Ceasar left the apartment for me. On the counter of the kitchen sat 150k dollars. He even left a note saying this was for me to spend until he comes back.

I never touched it though, I felt like I couldve never spent it. Instead I used the money I had from working with him. The money he gave me I just placed it in my account and never touched it since.

"Yeah...I was gonna use it to make a room for them at the villa and save the rest for when they need stuff" I said getting up.

"Mm that's a good plan I'll send somethings for them too if I can" she said then sipped water.
.
.

.

/A week later/

I was moving my luggage into the car when I saw Ceasar getting of his.

Lyssa told the twins goodbye before she left for work this morning so it was only him left.

"Hey" he said

I just waved at him and close the door, he waited till I was finished and walked into the elevator with me.

"I can protect you"

"Ceasar, I made my decision already I'm not going to change my mind" I said pushing in the code.

"Atleast take Leo and his crew with you.. I trust him enough to keep you three safe" he said grabbing me so I could face him

"Leo couldn't even protect the house he was in charge of" I said walking into the apartment.

"He wasnt there at the time, when he came back he saw the damage and took all the precautions to enter the house. That's when he saw the note about the thing on the gate" he explained

"If Leo comes will you shut up about the 'thing' and have some sort of peace in your mind?"

"Yes please just let him look after you. That's all I ask" he begged

Walking into the kids room, I placed them into the car seats and made sure they where all buckled up.

"Fine, I still dislike him...but if you think this is the best thing to do...Fine" I said looking up at him.

Smiling he bent down and kissed the twins of their forhead and whispered something to them in Russian.

Getting up he took the car seats and started walking. "Come on, you have a flight to catch"

Rolling my eyes I followed him till we reached the car. He buckled the twins in and then turned to me.

Resting his head on mine he said "Till we see each other on day. "

"Yeah.." I said closing my eyes

He kissed my forehead head and then left. I let go a shakey breath before I sat in my car and drove off.

/Landing/

When we landed, Mell and Yury meet us at the the airport and helped us placed the thing into the car.

Mell was so excited to see the twins that she sat in the back with them while Yury and I where in the front.

"Don said you know" he spoke

"I do" I said looking at the road as he started to drive.

" We are not that bad, we protect who we love.. the family..the cartel.." he said

I just stayed quiet and nodded my head.

"Leo will be here by night" he said

"Okay.."

"Eh I love them... why they doh look like red man ..you had to make them children to look like you so" Mell said

"You talking like I rell ugly"

"No Cea just have nice features" she said

"Better than mine?" Yury asked

"YURYY!!" She shouted

" Hey, no scream. Only scream in bedroom" he said laughing

My jaw was probably to the floor, I cant believe he out her like that. Turing my head to Mell, I saw she staring daggers at him.

This is gonna be fun..knowing he can get on her nerve.

When reached to the house Yury took the things out of the car and Mell took Cassie inside while I had Julius.

"J, come feed my God children inno" Mell said walking up the stairs.

I followed her until I reached my room, I saw it had a crib in there now. Turning to her he was smiling like a fool.

"Cea, asked Yury to prepare it" she said smiling .

I shook my head and laugh.. always one step ahead..

"Thank him for me"

"No need. I hear. Mell come" he said

Turning she closed the door to my room not before saying

"If yuh ah hear me scream...mind yuh business"

I just opened my mouth and picked up the twins so I could feed them. Yury not only protect he destroy.