Chapter Five

Chapter Five

•Megan•

I managed time come to school early so I wouldn't have to face anyone when I came in. So, I was at school about an hour earlier than usual and no kids were there.

When I say the school was empty, I mean empty. Like, there was only teachers there and the principle and security guards.

I put my stuff in the locker silently because it was already quiet and I didn't want the teachers to know I was here.

Then I walked to Mr. Steels class.

And no, I don't have an interference with my math teacher. We are just that close. People used to spread rumors the last few years saying I was doing him on the low but I really wasn't.

Also people were saying he was my dad. They were saying that we have the same eye shape, eye color, skin completion, and nose. But I don't believe it.

My mom told my that my dad went crazy and thought he was a monkey so now he's living in the wild with a bunch of monkeys. I don't believe it but maybe it was just a way of saying he waked out of our life.

When I went in the classroom I seen a teacher. It wasn't Mr Steele but it was Ms. Murphy.

"Um, hey Ms. Murphy." I said nervously.

It's like she was looking for something but I wasn't going to dig into that.

"Oh, hey Megan why so early?" Ms. Murphy replied quickly.

"Avoiding embarrassment." I fake laughed.

-
"It's hard cause he can't read and he's rude and never listens! Also he ruined my day yesterday then had the nerve to come in my house and ask me to tutor him but when I asked him to read he says he can't and gets upset like an emotional pregnant women. " I complained to Ms. Murphy.

Right now it was about 7 and kids should start entering school but not class. I was just talking to her about this tutoring job and how bipolar Liam was.

It sucks to be smart.

"Maybe he can't read cause he's dyslexic?" She suggested.

I smacked my forehead in frustration. "Him? Nah, I would've known by now."

I doubt that Liam is dyslexic. He knows how to text people and send freaking pictures of his 10 inch dick so why can't he read?

The class room door opened and Mr. Steele came in.

"Good morning ladies." He greeted.

I gave him a small nod but Ms. Murphy on the other hand became more chill. She fixed her hair and lowered her shirt down a little bit which showed her wrinkly cleavage.

Ew, now that's just nasty. Mr. Steele is young looking and some of the students swoon over him. Even guys. But Ms.Murphy is old and wrinkly and looks like a witch.

She started giggling like an annoying teenage girl. It disgusted me because she was like 80 and no old person flirts like that.

"Oh, Ms. Murphy you have students waiting outside of your classroom for you." Mr. Steele told her.

"Oh, sorry Bye!" She nervously said and quickly walked out the classroom.

For the rest of the time I stared at my desk waiting for the students to come in.

Once they arrived they did spare a glance at me.

-
Class seemed to go by rather quickly. The only problem was Liam and his friends were laughing with some girls in the class and I had a feeling they were laughing at me.

"Liam and Megan, can you two please stay back a minute?" Mr. Steele asked.

Crap, I was so freaking close to escaping this class not that I have a problem but I just wanted to hurry before the hallways get even packed.

"Nah, I got some chick waiting for me." Liam said with no tone.

I sat down and saw the look of disgust on Mr. Steeles face.

"Liam." Mr. Steele tone got strict which caused Liam to fly down in his seat.

"What do you want." I said avoiding eye contact with Liam.

"I heard about yesterday, so I want you two to talk out your feelings" he said.

I feel like I was in some stupid relationship counseling thing.

I looked at Liam who was on his phone acting as if nothing was happening.

"Um, Megan, you speak first" Mr Steele said in an awkward tone.

It's not because he was speaking to Liam and I. But the air in this room was so intense cause of yesterday.

"Well um Liam, you're really dumb, gross and you have no respect for females. You can't read even if your life depended on it and your rude and so full of yourself" I blurted out.

I immediately regretted it once he looked you from his phone and gave me his death glare.

"Oh yeah?" He lifted up his eyebrow.

"Well you're ugly, you stink, your vagina smells like fish. You're so stuck up cause you think you are better than everyone because you're smart!" He spat.

Ouch, I kinda deserved that to be honest. We argued back and forth for a while until Mr.Steele got fed up and dismissed us.

"I would like to see you two during lunch. And Megan, " he looked at me "you need to tutor Liam your m- I mean a source told me you wasn't really doing anything but telling him to read and thats not an effective way of helping someone."

Liam was already gone out of the classroom.

Wait, was he about to say my mom?

Eh, whatever.

"Fine." I groaned.

Then I walked out of the classroom with a pissy attitude.

"What's wrong nerd?" Julia teased.

I stopped walking and looked at her. Before talking, I pulled her into the janitors closet cause I already had people teasing me.

"Woah, don't pull my new shirt this costed 50$!" She said.

"Mr. Steele is really getting on my nerves." I sighed hitting my head to the Windex sitting on the counter thingy.

"He's making you tutor another bad boy?" She asked me.

"No, he's making me talk out my feelings." I groaned then hit my head on the broom.

"But you usually don't have feelings, I mean look at you, you are a heartless nerd bitch."

.
CLIFF HANGER!! Sorry for not updating quicker! I went with my school to Washington for 3 days and I didn't have Time to update. Vote for faster updates and please be an active reader!