Party, and Truck

3rd POV

At morning at Dwight's place, he's having a party he films on camera at what the ladies are doing but little did he knew FBI runs pass his cars heading for the door they break the door open an Agent call "FBI" Women scream Dwight notice said "Hey" He gets up, but the FBI grab him "Yo, what are you doin'" The ladies get up "Dwight didn't do nothin'"

He notices the ladies "Hey, yo, stay, stay" But they walk "Where you goin'" A girl calls "Bye, Dwight" Dwight arms are hold who ask "Yo, what did I do" They pull him up "Ow" An FBI agent said, "You're ender arrest for distribution of meth" Confuse Dwight said "Meth, Dwight's never touch that shit, bro" The agent pull out a bag of meth said "Dwight has now"

Dwight said "Yo, that ain't mine" Dwight was taken away as the agent drops the bag on the table "No, get off me" The agent smiles ask, "You know that's never gonna stick, right" He looks to the 2nd agent who pull his mask to reveal to be Brian who said "Yeah, it's not supposed to" They smile and pull their masks up leaving.

Later the next night a guy is drifting circles while another man yells "Live it up, live it up" The guy doing the drifts lean out of his driver side raising his arm as the crowed cheers him on while people are dancing to the music outside a building while inside the building Dom is walking up the stairs, he looks at a man who nods at him.

Dom looks around the area he sees Brian playing pool table who takes his shot Dom walks over to the bar as Brian turn to see Dom, he puts the stick down and walks on over Dom looks at the bartender who ask, "What can I get you" Dom said "Yeah, Corona" The woman puts a drink down as Brian arrive said "That's too bad about Dwight"

He sits down "Havin' the feds raid your house the same night you make the team" Brian stares at his drink "That's unfortunate" Dom said, "I wish I was surprised to see you here" He takes the Corona the bartender gave him "What's to stop someone from tellin' them you're a cop"

Dom takes a sip as Brian said, "Probably the same thing that's keeping me from tellin' 'em why you're really here" Campos arrive puts a hand on their shoulders ask, "What up, fellas" Brian said "Hey, how you doin'" He and Campos clasp hands who said "Great, you havin' a good time" Brian said "Yeah, a great time"

Campos motion them said "Come on" Dom nods "Let's have a better time" Brian gets up he and Dom follow Campos to an area "How's your car" Turns to Brian sitting down "Took a nasty bump" Dom sits Brian said, "It'll be ready" He sits down Campos said, "I also heard you just got out of County" Dom ask "Yeah" Brian said "Mm-hmm"

Dom smiles ask, "You know a guy name Jim Garcia" Brian shake his head said "Nah, big place" Campos stare at him "Lots of names, lots of faces" Dom takes a sip while Campos look at him said "And you—you're wanted by a lot of people, homes" Brian said "Man, that kinda heat can't be good for business"

Dom said "Yeah, well, that that depends on how you look at things" Campos and Brian stare at him "I go down, I do time" Dom stares at them "I do real time" Brian smirks "I don't know about your other drivers, but when I see flashing lights in my mirror, I don't stop" Campos leans back on his chair he looks between them ask "Do you know each other" Dom looks at Brian.

Brian smiles Campos looks at Dom who said, "He used to date my sister" Brian smiling looks to Campos who smiles said "I see" He leans forward looks to Brain "You're a lucky man" Brian leans forward ask "How's that" Campos said, "You're still breathing" He opens a bottle as Dom laughs before taking a sip.

Brian holds a shot glass Campos raise his shot "To the ladies we've loved and the ladies we've lost" Brian raise his hot glass Dom raise his Corona "Salud" Brian said "Salud" They each drink their drink "So, what's Braga about" Campos leans back said "You know, he's just one of us" He move his hand "Came up from the streets, down for el barrio" He looks at Brian "Now he's a shot caller"