Chapter 70 - EPILOGUE

Third-person POV ✧

Third-person POV

Daisy shifted in her position as her body gradually awoke.

As she moved around while lying on Angel's body, the black silky sheets caressed her figure.

She awoke from her nap, the body alongside her looked at her with amusement.

Daisy smiled sheepishly as she gazed up at Angel.

"Oh, hi." She greets softly.

As he glanced at the most perfect person he'd ever seen, he smiled down at her, his heartstrings, tugging.

Angel knew he wouldn't let go of the real angel in front of him, even if it meant killing everyone in his way.

His heart and love were only for her, and she alone.

Daisy pressed her face against his warm, tatted chest and inhaled his delicious aroma.

"Can we visit him before we leave today?" She asks, her gaze rising to his.

"Sure, bambina." Daisy's heartbeat quickens as he responds, his voice was husky and gruff.

Daisy smiled and closed her eyes once again.

*

We arrive at the familiar cemetery, where colourless gravestones mark each spot for each soul who has departed.

Angel pulled over to the side of the road and turned off the vehicle.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asks looking over at her.

"If you don't mind," She speaks gently, her hands engrossed in the bracelet that her Angel had given her.

As he tilts her chin towards him, his hand comes to rest on her chin.

Her gaze is drawn to his, and he glances into her eyes before shifting his gaze to her lips.

"I don't mind," He adds, tilting his head serious as he examines her face, a habit he'd picked up.

She smiles and nods before pecking the corner of his mouth with her lips.

He moves away from her and exits his side of the car, before walking around to her side.

She hops out of the car and grabs his hand, intertwining it through hers as they go towards the cemetery together.

They had eventually arrived at the one after going through several unknown graves.

Daisy carefully proceeded to Tyson's grave, letting go of Angel's hand.

The daffodils she had gotten, as well as the daisies she had gotten for her parents, aunt and uncle, were now turning a brown colour as she peered at it, her eyes watering slightly.