Chapter 15: Stay.

Still Y/N point of view... Enjoy

"Well, hi! My name is Y/N. I've met and talked to all of you before. And now you have officially seen what I look like. In my own body. You have no finally heard my voice. So yeah. Hello Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung. This is me." I said looking at the 6 boys awaiting my introduction.
"Hello Y/N! It's nice to finally see your beautiful face!"
Hobi said.
"So, your an ARMY yes? Whose your bias?"
Jimin asked.
"Ok, if I tell you guys, you can't can't get mad. Looking at you Joonie."
They all nodded.
"My bias is none other than Mr. Jung HoSeok!"
I said looking at him.
He smiled at me and made his way to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and when he pulled away, he spoke.
"Thank you. I know it may not seem like a big deal, but I'm not one of the favorites. I'm so happy that I'm at least one persons bias." When he said that everyone in the room got a bit teary eyed including him. I hugged him again and consoled him.
"Hobi, the hours I have spent with you have only proved more so that I have the right bias. Not saying that I don't like the other members, but you have a great personality and that's what's more important. You, Have saved me. In so many ways. Please don't doubt yourself and know that among the haters you have, there are more people who love you and will fight to protect you."
I pulled away from the hug and spoke again.
"And if you're ever in doubt, just remember one thing, and one thing only. Adonde vas?"
I said trying to lighten up the mood, which worked as Hobi, Yoongi, and I started laughing confusing the other members a bit in the process.
"That will forever be my favorite inside joke."
I said. I looked at Lisa who just stood there. Ah Shit. I forgot, Lisa doesn't speak Korean.
"Sorry, guys. Lisa doesn't speak Korean, so, I think we should probably head back soon. You guys should come meet my family! If I am allowed to say it, I see you guys as family so if you want, you should come meet them anytime! NamJoon knows the address, and I'm moving onto my own apartment in 3 days so you're welcome to come visit then too, it has a few bedrooms so you guys can spend the night. I think that's all."
I said. Turning my attention to Lisa and changing my dialouge to Greek,
"Ok. I know we just got here and you're fangirling so hard over him right now, but we should let them rest and head back. I told them to visit so if they do I promise I'll let you know. Also, NamJoon looks so hot right now and it's taking everything in me to not kiss him."
I told her. Lisa and Rosé learned Greek with me, so when we want to be secretive, we just talk in Greek. She nodded and said her goodbyes then headed to the door. I went up to NamJoon and hugged him again.
"Can you come with me? Just for the night? I'll drive you back in the morning..."
I asked him when I pulled away from the hug. He thought about it for a while, before answering.
"That should be fine. We will have to stop at the hotel first to pick up my clothes and necessities."
I jumped up and down.
"Really!? Yay! Ok come on babe!"
I said pulling his arm.
"B-Babe?" His face turned red.
"You don't like it?" I smirked looking up at him. He was taller than me, stronger than me, so intimidating, but in this moment he looked like a cute little boy.
"N-no I do! Just caught me off guard" He said sheepishly.
"Can you pull your car around back? That way it will give me a minute to tell my manager and the boys and people won't see us."
I nodded and hugged him one more time for good measure before heading out the door and telling Lisa.

When I pulled the car around the back, NamJoon was waiting there. I stopped the car in front of him and he got in.
"Where is your hotel?"
I asked.
"Ah its the xxx hotel. Do you know where it is?"
"Yeah! I know where it is. We'll be there soon."
I said pulling out of the arena and onto the freeway. NamJoon was in back and Lisa was in the front passenger seat.
"Hey Lisa?"
I said looking over at her for a second before looking back at the road.
"Can you drive on the way back? I want to sit with NamJoon in the back."
I said in Greek not wanting NamJoon to know my plan.
"Ugh. Your lucky I love you."
She said in English, so that NamJoon could hear that part.
"What did you say to her?"
NamJoon asked in Korean.
"None of your business." I said back sassily.

We pulled up to the hotel and NamJoon told us to wait a few minutes before coming to the room. We did and headed up. I knocked on the door and he opened it. Lisa and I sat on the bed while he packed up a few things and we all headed out at different times. Lisa got into the drivers seat and NamJoon and I got in the back. We buckled up and I scooted closer to him and cuddled him.
"What are we?"
I asked in Korean.
"What do you want to be?"
He replied.
"Well I want to be your girlfriend and all bu-"
He cut me off.
"Then Y/N, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"
I hugged him tighter before replying.
"Yes. Yes I will."
I looked up at him before pecking his lips and immediately got shy after and hid my face in his chest. We cuddled the whole way home stealing glanced at each other and giving little pecks here and there.

_______________
Hope you like it!

                                 -Walrus
                                   (:3 っ)っ