Athena arc pt 2

Feel like I have to say this a lot. I'm sorry for taking a long time to update, I tend to find it hard to focus so I work on chapters little by little. Such as the AOT story. I've been stuck on a chapter for what feltbl8ke at least a month. But, I'm still struggling to write it, and there's at least a page done.

Same case with this story. Takes me a long time to write each chapter. Especially with how little Time I had last month with summer school. But, please have patience, I probably won't update for at least a week after this.

Please enjoy this chapter, and once again I'm sorry.

Felicia: I see you found me… well come on in, I'll get you something water. 

Felicia walks back into the apartment and allows y/n to enter. He sat down at the dinner table, as she poured him a cold cup of water.. He had so many questions, but so little time. As the longer he takes, Athena's forces gain more control over New York. He had to use this time wisely. Felicia sits across from him and hands him the glass of water.

Felicia: You've really grown Y/n… you're probably my age at this point.

Y/n: … Felicia, why have you been in hiding? After we undid the Snap, I couldn't find you anywhere.

Felicia: … I had to go into hiding for things I couldn't disclose yet Y/n. I'm sorry, but I seriously can't talk about it. If I do, you'll just have more enemies.

Y/n: Felicia I fought Thanos, and protected New York for years. I'm sure I could handle it-

Felicia: You maybe, but your friends and family? Your Uncle in prison, your mother? Would they handle being attacked?

Y/n thinks for a moment…

Y/n: How do you know my uncle-

Felicia: Because they do Y/n. They have people that would kill Beck in an instant on the inside. They have the technology to find out who you are, and kill them. Hell, that's why I don't have kids, or any real loved ones. Because they would kill them if I crossed them. I'm telling you Y/n, just please for now, don't get involved.

Y/n: … Fine. Just for now, till I deal with this current problem.

Felicia: What problem?

Suddenly an explosion is heard outside.

Y/n: *places finger over his lips* Listen.

The room is silent as the sounds of gunfire, people screaming, and explosions are heard outside.

Y/n: *whisper* An army of robots are attacking New York, and a friend and I are forming a team to fight back.

Felicia: *whisper* Seriously?

Y/n: *whisper* As serious as a heart attack. Almost every hero within New York has been captured including the Avengers. Dr. Strange, opened a portal and sent me here to recruit you.

Felicia: *whisper* That's how you found me…

Y/n: We already have one person on board… so, will you help us?

Felicia looks down at the table, and then towards a closet on the other side of the room. She gets up and walks over to the closet before opening it and rummaging through it. She then grabs a large black steel box, with a small cat symbol on the corner of it. 

Felicia: I'll have to find somewhere else to hide… but yes, I'll help. But after we're done, you won't see me for a while. Do you understand Y/n?