Epilogue

12 years had past. Taehyung is now 35, while Jungkook is 34. Taehyung is still the President of South Korea.

Everyone was still working their job, at the same position. Namjoon being the Vice President. Yoongi being the Chief of Police. Jimin being a doctor, Yoonji and Jhope being lawyers. And Seokjin being Taehyung's secretary. And of course Jungkook the First Man.

South Korea has been good ever since. There are some problems but it weren't major. The economy has grew wider, and successful.

Namjoon and Seokjin got married months after Taehyung and Jungkook. Then Yoongi and Jimin got married a year after that. Since Yoonji and Hoseok had a lot to do, they put their marriage to postponement. But they eventually got married 3 years after Yoongi and Jimin.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim are just travelling around the world for 2 years now, as a gift to eachother. And more like a honey moon, just the two of them.

Eunwoo is now 16 years old, and has came out as gay, and also a carrier. Him and Joonseok are already in a relationship. And good thing Taehyung and Namjoon didn't make a fuss about it.

 And good thing Taehyung and Namjoon didn't make a fuss about it

But Taehyung said that...

T: Joonseok, try to hurt my baby, and I'll throw you  to mars.

Joonseok widen his eyes, and look at his boyfriend asking for help. Eunwoo playfully glared at his father and said...

E: papa...dont scare Seokie, he's been good to me.

Js: yes, uncle. I promise I won't hurt Woonie. I'll take care of him.

Taehyung just nodded his head and tapped  Joonseok's shoulders.

Haejeog is now 12 years old. He's a perfectionist among things, he is also good at every sports. And also really handsome and popular in their school.

They say he really looks like Taehyung

They say he really looks like Taehyung. He also protects his siblings as they said he's the muscle man.

He protects Eunwoo from Joonseok and some bullies. He protects Sejun from hate on social media and in real life. And of course he protects their princess, He-nee from boys and bullies.