Chapter 35 : Paper heart

What if human hearts were made of papers?

If it was, Soobin's heart must have been crumpled into pieces by now. He's broken. Sad.

Disappointment.

A feeling where you had lose hope in giving your trust to someone after they had threw it away.

Betrayal.

A situation in where someone broke your trust and you knew it after you witness it with your own two eyes.

Those two things are the one that keep eating and devouring Beomgyu's mind as he punches Yeonjun countless times. He didn't know that this would happen. His knuckles are stained with Yeonjun's blood as he keeps punching mindlessly onto the older male's face.

"I fucking trusted you, for fuck's sake"

He said with a faint voice. He grips on the older's collar, hanging his head low as Yeonjun is coughing blood. He could hear Beomgyu's faint sobs.

"Why? Hyung, why? Why would you do that? Kai was our friend"

Beomgyu chokes out the lump in his throat. Yeonjun didn't answer. All he could do was watching how Soobin mourning over Hueningkai's death, and Taehyun who is sobbing beside them. His heart sank at the sight.

"I know he hates the both of us, but, please tell me that was not the fucking reason why you killed him"

Beomgyu said.

"You betrayed us, Yeonjun hyung. All of us"

Beomgyu added. Yeonjun sniffs. He feels sad as well. Knowing that he could not control his own body from not killing Hueningkai. He  had failed. As a brother. As a friend. Beomgyu is disappointed in him. Soobin may hates him after this. And Taehyun? The silvernette may not trust him again.

"It wasn't me"

He said the truth. The younger raises his head, looking straight into Yeonjun's eyes.

Disbelief.

A feeling where you could not trust someone even when they are telling you the truth, because you were hurt by their lies.

"What do you mean that wasn't you? I clearly heard that Hueningkai had to beg to SO THAT YOU WON'T SHOOT HIM!!"

Beomgyu yelled.

"I'M SORRY OKAY?!"

"WILL A SIMPLE SORRY WOULD REVIVE HIM BACK?!!?!"

Beomgyu spat. Yeonjun stayed silent. Beomgyu let go of Yeonjun's collar harshly as the scarlet hair male flops to the ground, coughing blood.

On the other hand, Soobin is still hugging his lover's body in his arms, mourning the younger's death.

"Come back, Hueningkai... please..."

He hiccups in between his words. Taehyun's heart breaks. He had never seen this side of Soobin. This weak and vurnerable side of Soobin.

"Hyung, he's gone. Please, let him rest in peace"

He said, patting Soobin's shoulder.