Chapter 47

The last task was a maze, it was held in the Quidditch field, it's something that'll blow your mind in these kind of times, because the maze was huge, James and Lily were sitting with Anadil and Aliya, they were waiting for the last two champions to return, James was nervous he told Harry that he'll be fine, he told him that he'll go out of the maze alive, and James has faith in his son.

Aliya excused herself and told the three that she's going with Fred, "Do you think they're fine in there?" Anadil asked and James nodded.

"I know they're safe, they've been preparing for this and now they can finally use all that training, so don't worry Anadil, Sirius isn't going to scold you", Lily assured her and she smiled at Lily.

James sighed before smiling at Anadil, "And if Sirius ever scolds you, I can hex him", James said and Anadil chuckled.

"Not that I'm complaining, but you'd do that — I mean you'll actually fight your bestfriend?", Anadil asked amused, and with this conversation their attention was more to them than the competition.

James chuckled at his Goddaughter's reaction, "Yeah I'd do that, Sirius can be a dick at times, he can also be a dumbass, so there's no way we'll let him scold you just because Harry lost", James said.

"This is far from the James Potter that sent Harry a howler at his first year when he got into the Quidditch team", Anadil said, and James sighed dramatically.

"Well, I am overdramatic" James said and Lily snorted.

"Well, hun, you are and you're more than overdramatic at times" She said and James nodded, but he still acted hurt.

"You are overdramatic", Anadil said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Lily agreed to her statement, James was going to retort when someone screamed, they looked down and saw Harry clutching Cedric's body, Anadil was too shocked, James and Lily ran down to their son, Anadil was still shocked she didn't move.

Anadil ran down to Ron and Hermione, the two were also shocked, no one said a word.

———

When Harry was in the infirmary, Anadil would stop by and she always visited him when she knows Sirius or Remus isn't visiting Harry, she'd spend most of the times in the common room, she only asks Aliya and Draco about the events that are happening around Hogwarts.

Well over the week she was lucky to avoid the two, but in her last visit she wasn't that lucky, for the two arrived when she arrived.

When Anadil saw this her eyes widen, "I just remembered I have homework", Anadil said and was supposed to go out of the infirmary when Sirius grabbed her hand.

"Well, I told you to look after him —"

"It's not my fucking fault he's injured! Did I know that Voldemort was there? Did I plan this whole fucking thing? Merlin, it's like I'm not even your daughter, I don't know what's with Potter over here, but as you can see I risked studying just to keep him safe, now if still need to tell me something tell me now, because I'm not going home to your little house", Anadil spat.

"That's not your decision to make", Sirius said, and Remus gripped his arm.

"Well, it's her decision to make, Siri, not yours", Remus said, "With Regulus I assume?", Remus asked and Anadil nodded.

"Well then, I'll let you go", Remus said and Anadil smiled before going out of the infirmary.

Sirius glared at Remus, "Harry I think we'll comeback later, I need to talk to your Uncle Moony" Sirius said before going out of the infirmary.

———

Anadil was back in her dorm and she was writing to Regulus.

Dearest Uncle Regulus,

This is might sound as a surprise, but I'm guessing to you its isn't, you know that I always fight with Dadfoot and now he scolded me about Harry, and I told him I'll stay with you — not technically stay with you, but you get my point.

I hope you're well, I know it's hard, especially now that he's back, if you'd let me and Draco stay, that'll be the best thing that you can give me for my birthday, not that I want a gift, but knowing you you'd buy me one, but please grant this wish, we can't stay with the order — I'm guessing Dumbledore's going to build 'em again.

I know this is a impulsive move, but it's the only thing I can think of — as of now of course, promise me you'll grant me my wish.

-A.A.L.B.

Anadil sighed before tying the letter to Alina.

"If he can't then I'll have to go back to Sirius, and with the show he just gave earlier it'll take me years before I can be convinced to go back to that bloody house", Anadil said as she watched Alina fly off.

———